2019/20 Rivals - Chelsea

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by AkaAkuma, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Jun 12, 2019 at 15:11

SquishyMcSquish Full Member

Supports:
    Tottenham
    Exactly!

I can't imagine anyone watching that video and legitimately thinking 'yeah, he was creative!'.

He hit some hopeful long balls in which the defender/keeper was favourite 95% of the time or the person on the end of it had a crappy angle to deal with. Ok on one or two situations the attacker should do better but to consistently get assists you need to be putting the forward in situations where the odds favour him, Jorginho hasn't done that at all with those passes. They're hard to take down and get a shot off.

Blaming Chelsea's attackers is very convenient, but falls apart a bit when his midfield partners (not all of whom are creative at all) all out assisted him, despite the fact he played most of their games.
  2. Jun 14, 2019 at 07:54

KM I’m afraid I just blue myself Staff

Chelsea fans should be very excited about next season. They've a genuine chance of bedding in RlC, CHO, Mason Mount, Zouma, Reece James in the first team along with Ampadu and perhaps Tammy Abraham. I'm not convinced about Tammy but I'm sure the rest of the players will become quality players in the future. Lampard is a gamble but it's good to see them try this approach and perhaps use their academy for one.
  3. Jun 14, 2019 at 08:41

njred HALA MADRID!

Supports:
    Liverpool
    What ever happened to Matt Miazga? He was on loan twice wasn't he and he is touted as a very good CB form the U.S.
  4. Jun 14, 2019 at 08:43

duffer Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's Scout

Never really heard him touted as being very good! Was in loan at reading last season
  5. Jun 14, 2019 at 09:44

Scroto Baggins Full Member

Agree but I dont see them improving to the point of challenging City and Liverpool. I think battling it out with Spurs, us and Arsenal for third and fourth.