1. We've added a new Women's Team sub-forum to discuss all things related to the new United Women's Team.

Also, the FCUoM forum has been closed due to inactivity, with its threads moved to the Football Forum. To discuss FCUoM and Salford City moving forward, please use this sticky thread.
    Dismiss Notice

All things Battle Rap

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Ravelation, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Mar 2, 2018

Ravelation Krump at me Bro

There must be a few on the Caf who watch battles,
    I've not been a fan for too long maybe about a year and a half and I mostly watch URLtv & KOTD, but all leagues are welcome, though Don't Flop is basically deceased.

Post your favourite; battles, quotes, upcoming events, new finds, leagues etc, anything you want basically, and we'll trade opinions.
    I'm going to attempt to build up a list of all the leagues so it's easy for everyone to keep up to date with everything.
  2. Mar 2, 2018

I'll kick things off with one of my favourite watches, Tay ROC v Hollow da Don (URLtv).
    Tay Roc known for his gun lines, and Hollow for his all round ability; both crowd favourites it's an incredible watch, plus there's a battle rap first with both rappers commentating on the re-watch.

3. Mar 2, 2018

pocco loco

Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
    This one is straight fire

4. Mar 2, 2018

and most expected joke goes to..
  5. Mar 2, 2018

pocco loco

Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
    I felt bad that you were the only one that had replied to your own thread...

If this makes you feel better...for those that haven't seen it, an early Marshall Mathers battle

6. Mar 3, 2018

Lay Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Was a huge battle rap fan til about a year ago when top performers just put in subpar performances. The excitement has gone for me.

What actually happened to Don’t Flop?

Also RIP to Bender. Talented lyricist and artist. His paintings were fantastic.
  7. Mar 3, 2018

Yeah there seemed to be a lot of half assed performances for some reason, though it led me to delve into newer/lesser known battlers and I've found a fair few gems, the likes of;
    Chef Trez
    & Nu Jerzy Twork for example.

I'ts incredible what these people can do with a pen, as for don't flop, i have no idea it just seemed to stagnate and and stop uploading, the channel always seemed a tad unprofessional compared to the bigger leagues like KOTD/URL/Udub.
    It's a shame because, Don't Flop actually got me into battle rap, it used to be an entertaining platform, now it just seems like a comedy channel.
  8. Mar 3, 2018

oneniltothearsenal Arse Lover

Supports:
    Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
    Kool Moe Dee vs. Busy Bee (1981)