All ticket/travel information thread - 2018/19 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by Sultan, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Dec 4, 2018 at 16:01

Decade long lurker New Member

I’ve been successful twice this season. Received both, 2 weeks before the fixture
  2. Dec 4, 2018 at 21:10

oldhand New Member

They have cut it down to under 2 weeks, always used to be 2 weeks but recently closer to 1
  3. Dec 5, 2018 at 15:16

DM07 Full Member

How difficult would it be to get tickets for the Chelsea home game?

I am planning a trip to the UK from 25th of April to 5th of May next year. This would be my first visit to Manchester, so obviously watching a match at Old Trafford is top of the things to do list. Our only home game during this time according to the fixtures list is Chelsea home. I know tickets for the City, Arse, Liverpool, and Chelsea games are sold in a different method compared to other games. So how difficult would it be to get a ticket for this game through unofficial sources (including this forum)? I am willing to pay upto twice the FV, wouldn't want to spend more than that.

My tickets havent been finalised yet but I wouldn't want to change the dates unless its impossible to get tickets for the Chelsea game. If thats tha case then I will have to reschedule the entire month long trip, as I plan to travel to mainland Europe after UK.

Also since the FA cup semifinals are on the weekend of 6th april, am I right in assuming that there are zero chances of the game being rescheduled? And when is the exact time and date for the fixture finalized? Beginning of March? Is there any chance that the game would be played on Friday? If not then I will arrive in Manchester a day later.

Thanks
  4. Dec 7, 2018 at 10:10

Rood nostradamus like gloater Scout

@DM07 touts will charge more than twice FV and the game could be rescheduled
  5. Dec 7, 2018 at 10:11

Rood nostradamus like gloater Scout

Pair available for tomorrow - J stand singing section, great view and best atmosphere in the ground!

PM for more details
  6. Dec 7, 2018 at 16:09

Sied I..erm..love U2, baby?

I've just had a call from the club offering me a ticket to Valencia away.

I wonder if people are backing out due to performances or because we're through... I'm still very tempted though.
  7. Dec 7, 2018 at 18:32

NextSeason Full Member

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
    Spares for tomorrow going cheap. Inbox me if interested.
  8. Dec 7, 2018 at 19:25

GeorgieBoy Full Member

Supports:
    Manchester United.
    I also have 2 tickets for the Fulham home game tomorrow if anyone wants them? DM me.
  9. Dec 8, 2018 at 20:28

Red00012 New Member

I would think it would be the fact we’ve qualified already and been so close to Xmas.
    They were doing call backs yesterday and today for returns.
  10. Dec 9, 2018 at 07:05

DM07 Full Member

Is it really likely that the game might be rescheduled considering all FA cup and league cup games are done by that time?

I guess Iwould be willing to pay more than twice the FV if there are no other options. But hoping to get tickets at a reasonable price.
  11. Dec 9, 2018 at 07:59

Pol New Member

Hi im currently travelling in Europe and will be in England for the Bournemouth game on the 30th. I bought tickets via official ManUTD website but i am worried that the membership card/tickets are being sent to my home address in Australia! D: is there a way to pick up my membership or paper tickets at the ground? Please help! <3
  12. Dec 9, 2018 at 10:45

jojojo Moderator Staff

Welcome to Manchester reception committee
    Yes. If your membership card doesn't reach you in time, just let the ticket office know - phoning them is the easiest. They'll let you collect tickets from them on the day - you'll need to take some kind of ID with you to do it, just ask them what they'll need.
  13. Dec 9, 2018 at 21:02

Upside Down Tomato New Member

Hi all!

I have a question hoping some more knowledgeable people than me can help with!

Credits?
    Do you get them if your successful in any ballot and go to the game? Or is it just away games/ champions league. I managed to get tickets for the reading game in the ballot, so wondering if that will give me any credits? Also where do you find out how many you have?
    For the premier league home games that are balloted (like city or Liverpool) do these still go based on credits? And do you get credits for these games if your successful?

In other words I have no idea about credits and if anyone can explain it all id be so happy!
  14. Dec 9, 2018 at 22:14

Red00012 New Member

Credits are only for European away games, you must be successful in an European away ballot and pick up your ticket over there you get 1 credit , you don’t get credits any longer for just applying, you have to attend. You must be an official member to apply.

Home games have no bearing on credits you just apply and a ballot is done, domestic aways you need to be a season ticket holder to apply for a domestic away. Hope this helps.
  15. Dec 9, 2018 at 22:23

Reynoldo Full Member

So CL knockout home games are ballot only always?
  16. Dec 9, 2018 at 23:46

Upside Down Tomato New Member

That has cleared things up a lot! Thanks!