View full 2018-19 profile

5.5 Average rating
15 Appearances
1 Goal
1 Assist
1 Yellow card
  1. Mar 15, 2019

haram Full Member

We would have triggered it regardless. We have to wait until beyond this season to see what actually happens.
  2. Mar 15, 2019

MikeKing Full Member

Supports:
    Bournemouth
    If he keeps on improving to the end of the season he might stay, and if not we'll probably get a good fee in the summer after a few good performances in the PL this season.

I think and hope he can play a role at the club, I hope that he wants to even if it is as a squad-player. He has the talent and is not so far away that some think, imo. He has a few attributes that should contribute to his chances of staying and that is his aggression. Ability to press and run for the team, which is something Ole has talked about. He has good technique and a great right foot for a shot and a pass. He is quite good at manipulating the ball so if he can better his composure and find a higher level of consistency in his performances, he'll be very useful.

Also, he'll have a far greater career than Cleverley had. He simply has too much in his locker for that not to happen at this point.
  3. Threadmark: Wolves 2:1 Man Utd
    Mar 16, 2019

Devil may care Full Member

Got a decent shot in at least but we were in desperation mode by the time he was thrown on.
  4. Mar 16, 2019

FootyGirl88

Him and McTominay should of come on at half time
  5. Mar 16, 2019

Rifer Full Member

Lively just as he came on. Hungry to receive the ball, had a go, shooting and exploit the #10.
    "That's more like it!" me.

Then, after a poor free kick, decided to disappear, Hidden no jutsu.
    Wth.