[BBC Article] Bojan Krkic: Stoke Forward on finding fulfilment in England after Barcelona

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Tommy, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Dec 7, 2018

Tommy bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered

Supports:
    Liverpool
    I couldn't find a recent thread for Bojan, so rather than bump a several year old thread, I thought it'd be best to make a new one. I thought it was a very good read, & maybe others here will enjoy it, too: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46309282

Whatever you think of his career, he's seemingly very content with how things are right now, so huge respect to him for what he's achieved.
  2. Dec 7, 2018

snk123 Full Member

He isn't going to come out and say life sucks. Surely he regrets some of his decisions especially leaving Barcelona. I remember how he burst straight into the starting lineup and he was scoring goals at 18.

Young players these days don't have patience at all.
  3. Dec 7, 2018

tenpoless Full Member

After 850 goals for Barca's youth teams

What the feck?
  4. Dec 7, 2018

Reddy Rederson Full Member

He had been a regular starter and then lost his place. Thats the reason he says he left anyway. I cant think of anyone thats been called the next messi thats went on to do anything. Scotlands had a couple, ryan gauld was "mini messi" went to sporting from dundee to follow in the footsteps of ronaldo. Never heard from again. Made a huge fecking deal about oliver burke who went from forrest to rb Leipzig. He was the scottish bale, or so the media would have us all believe. He couldnt get a game at Leipzig and hes now at west brom who as of two days ago are reported to be looking to loan him out. The fact we are still talking about bojan after all these years says hes done well considering the burden placed on him at such a young age to be the best in the world. he could easily have become a spanish freddy adu.
  5. Dec 7, 2018

Adisa likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt Scouse Lover

Was a decent premier league player before Stoke got relegated.
    Done better than a lot of hyped youngsters.
  6. Dec 7, 2018

Keeps It tidy Hates Messi

Cesc and Pique have talked about when they were on the youth team together some matches by over 10 goals. They won one match 22-0.