Bouhafsi: Martial wants to leave United

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by Zoo, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 26, 2018

OverratedOpinion Full Member

I think it is that you provided nothing of substance to back up your "rumours" and your history of posting for the specific purpose of winding people up.
  2. Jun 26, 2018

GlastonSpur Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum

Supports:
    Spurs
    Well, this is not the thread to get into that, although I think that our performances in the CL last season were better than PSG's. I also don't think that PSG have a better chance than United … the former flatter to deceive in my view.
  3. Jun 26, 2018

Decomposing In Paris Full Member

Supports:
    United, & Coleraine FC
    So basically you don't like it that people have asked for evidence of the "rumours"... evidence of even unsubstantiated rumours with a source other than yourself... and you don't like it that people are questioning your motives for posting it, but are very comfortable assuming you know why someone doesn't believe you. I hope for your sake that you're wuming.
  4. Jun 26, 2018

Bubz27 ACMarket employee

Report Spurs for tapping up Martial then.

Unless we've agreed he can visit their fancy training centre.
  5. Jun 26, 2018

GlastonSpur Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum

Supports:
    Spurs
    If you think it's all invented rubbish, then OK, so be it. I'll leave it at that. Over and out … I'm off to watch some WC football.
  6. Jun 26, 2018

OverratedOpinion Full Member

I have no idea, much like your good self. Bye.
  7. Jun 26, 2018

AltiUn likes playing with swords after fantasies

Post your source if it's not rubbish, if you don't want to be called out back up what you say. You've come in here with no proof saying that Martial's been round Tottenham's training ground (as if that'd sneak under the radar) and then get all offended when people ask you to provide some substance.
  8. Jun 26, 2018

SirFergie Full Member

:lol:
  9. Jun 27, 2018

Enigma_87 You know who

There is no reason Martial would make a step backwards to join Spurs, which makes no sense why Glaston is keep banging about it...
  10. Jun 27, 2018

MadDogg Full Member

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
    To be fair, if he wants near guaranteed playing time he may have to take a step backwards. He probably wouldn't be a definite starter at any of the other giants at this stage.

Of course, I would expect his idea would be to re-establish himself at that smaller club to get a move back to the top again. That's where the Spurs links fall down, as it'd be harder to move from them than it would be at a similar club in Spain, Italy or Germany. They would pay him more though...
  11. Jun 27, 2018

Enigma_87 You know who

Yes, exactly this. If he moves to Spurs and be a success there to warrant a big move, they'll ask crazy figures to sell him, whilst him being at the middle of 5-6 years contract.

IMO, he'd definitely be a starter at Juve for example and they are much bigger club than Spurs.
  12. Jun 27, 2018

MUFC OK Full Member

He's on the muppet train, we've all been there with United and can't blame him for wanting Martial, with that in mind I wouldn't take his confirmation bias too seriously.
  13. Jun 27, 2018

rotherham_red Full Member

Jose has in all likelihood, forced the club to bend to his will re Fellaini, yet remains non plus regarding Martial... Seriously, feck him.
  14. Jun 27, 2018

KM I’m afraid I just blue myself Staff

You've been told earlier that whatever is mentioned on the Spurs Community ITK forums(yes they actually have an ITK subforum on that site) isn't gospel. Stop posting bullshit from ITK or pretending that the "rumors" are anything else than that. Nobody here cares.
  15. Jun 27, 2018

Pogue Mahone Poster of the year 2008

"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
    Boy oh boy, is there a bigger bell-end on any football forum anywhere?
  16. Jun 27, 2018

KM I’m afraid I just blue myself Staff

17. Jun 27, 2018

roonster09 Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

18. Jun 27, 2018

Cassidy No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

If Poch says hes gonna play then why would he not? I doubt we would sell him there IMO
  19. Jun 27, 2018

prath92 Full Member

Can we all take a moment to acknowledge this post? :lol:
  20. Jun 27, 2018

Here's another one of his "ITK" posts, I'm pretty sure Glaston has come on here and sourced himself, well it's either him or Trump.

21. Jun 27, 2018

roonster09 Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Few gems in that ITK forum

22. Jun 27, 2018

That part of the forum is a mess :lol: you'd get better transfer rumours off Twitter.
  23. Jun 27, 2018

Damien Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin) Staff

That you're going after Plea suggests that your 'ITK' is talking bullshit.
  24. Jun 27, 2018

Kostov Full Member

After convincing a mercurial talent like Fellaini to commit to a new contract, can we do the same with a player like Martial?
  25. Jun 27, 2018

Ban Full Member

If he's seen their training centre that's it basically. He's of to Spurs.
  26. Jun 27, 2018

beedoubleyou Full Member

Martial has had his head turned by Spurs' new training ground with its state of the art kettle bells and space-age medicine balls. Mauricio Pochettino's all conquering new dynasty will be built on a foundation of cutting edge yoga mats and avant-garde rowing machines. All will tremble and surrender to the might of Tottenham Hotspur's new gymnasium.
  27. Jun 27, 2018

Adisa likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt Scouse Lover

Haven't you seen it? There are mansions in the training centre.
  28. Jun 27, 2018

Ban Full Member

It's massive apparently.
  29. Jun 27, 2018

RedDevil@84 Full Member

Kane is claiming the biggest one
  30. Jun 28, 2018

shirked New Member

He must be gutted to not have made the France squad. Disappointed at how Jose has managed him, he's a real talent.
  31. Jun 30, 2018

Member 5225 Guest

:lol: Nothing to with him not taking his chances then? He made 45 appearances last season FFS!
  32. Jun 30, 2018

Bubz27 ACMarket employee

Why the feck do they call us Yanited?
  33. Jul 1, 2018

breakout67 Full Member

It's all to do with this idea that Martial if played at every opportunity will have world class attacking movement, playmaking and dynamism. The reality is that the manager can only take so many games of Martial playing his own game and not fulfilling the tactical requirements of the team before trying other players. The manager has alluded to it time and time again. He's used the world 'balance'.

For some reason working for the team is above Martial for some. Even though Martial himself can work for the team when he is up for it as we have seen in his 1st season. But that's what separates the wheat from the chaff. He was hungry and willing to prove himself in his 1st season, but then he had a horrible 2nd season due to his personal life and has struggled since.
  34. Jul 1, 2018

Ashley R1+O New Member

After watching Mbappe there is absolutely no question that Martial is several tiers below and must really make a leap next season to play catchup. Mentally, not even close to Mbappe right now.
  35. Jul 1, 2018

Colombian Mancunian New Member

To be fair, Argentina left many spaces. IMO technically wise Martial and M’Bappe are very alike, and if Martial stayed at France he would have done the same things.

What M’Bappe has over Martial is mentality and maturity, while being younger. Both can be like Henry, but M’Bappe is more focused.

I hope Martial can find his game again with us, and can become consistent now that his personal life is less convulsed. I don’t want him to become another Robinho due to immaturity.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  36. Jul 1, 2018

Aloysius's Back 3 Full Member

Such a poor post. Martial doesn't have to catch up to anybody. Mbappe in the last 2 years have been better than Sanchez, Lukaku Rashford, Willian & every Tom dick & Harry in our squad - why Martial has to prove something by matching Mbappe's ridiculously good performances at the age of 20 is beyond me.

None of our players has anything to do with Mbappe who is not a United player. No one should be worried about anything.
  37. Jul 1, 2018

Aloysius's Back 3 Full Member

Yeah must have nothing to do with the manager changing & the type of football changing, the formation & position changing :rolleyes: how you can blame his social life & mentality over all this is pure nuts. If LVG was still here we as a a team wouldn't be as high as we are now but Martial for sure would be better - the guy is struggling due to Jose Mourinho mate - like many players actually do - usually the one with tbe 'low defensive Work-rate'
  38. Jul 1, 2018

el3mel Full Member

Strange post that. Maybe he needs to catch up with him in order to play for the national team ? They are both French, and before putting blame on anyone else for Martial not playing with France, he was present in last Euro 2 years ago befor Mbappe even emerged on scene and didn't play much, with their manager dropping him completely after a game in group stage. If Martial needs to get a spot at national team, he needs to look at the young players there that play with such explosiveness and start improving himself.
  39. Jul 1, 2018

Judas Open to offers

People talk like managers are puppet masters who pull players strings literally. When Martial goes on the pitch, he's the one in charge of those performances, no one else.
  40. Jul 1, 2018

Litch Full Member

Pretty spot on. The frustrating thing is you could see Martial doing pretty much the same as Mpappe with pace, power and we know he can be ice cold with his finishing. I'm no physiologist but Martial looks like trouble soul and he wears it. You get the sense that he's the type of player that all the conditions have to be right. I've joked before that if someone parked in his space, he'd still be pissed when he went on the pitch. You can imagine him going into the CL final thinking 'I wonder which bitch parked in my space'....he's that sensitive lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.