Bouhafsi: Martial wants to leave United

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by Zoo, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 3, 2018

CA1 Full Member

Mourinho's first job as he comes back for pre-season is hopefully to humiliate Martial and his agent by refusing him from first team training.

His agent has said he doesn't want to stay so he shouldn't be part of the first team.
  2. Jul 3, 2018

led_scholes New Member

What? We are the ones according to the news that we do not want to sell, but at the same time Jose should humiliate him? When his agent said that he didnt think about the Under 18..

If Jose cant guarantee him time, United should sell him, end of story.
  3. Jul 3, 2018

CA1 Full Member

His agent has said he wants to leave.

Manchester United should not be playing a player who wants to leave the club and has said so either via himself or a representative publicly or privately.
  4. Jul 3, 2018

KM I’m afraid I just blue myself Staff

I agree with you on principal but we just re-signed Fellaini.
  5. Jul 3, 2018

DarkChildUTD Banned

Who in our team has good movement? Rashford used to have it, now he looks like a rabbit in headlights in the box. When is the last time the team scored a goal from brilliant movement? Even our counter attacks fall apart due to bad movement.
  6. Jul 3, 2018

DarkChildUTD Banned

I did not say he should be world class overnight. I was simply pointing out that a lpt of posters here say he has bad movement off the ball. So I was basically saying that that is an aspect that can be coached or improved. And not a single player has brilliant movement at united. Lukaku is okey but can be better if those around him are better.
  7. Jul 3, 2018

DarkChildUTD Banned

Enlighten me please of who at united has a poor football brain. You can't be serious.
  8. Jul 7, 2018

CA1 Full Member

Martial is trying to stay relevant by posting up his holiday snaps on instagram. What a pitiful little character he is.

Nobody wants him do they? 1 more year of him doing nothing, wasting a squad place.
  9. Jul 7, 2018

Oldyella Full Member

Posting holiday snaps is pitiful?
  10. Jul 7, 2018

EyeInTheSky Full Member

I would say the difference is he has shown his commitment on the pitch and the training ground. Had Martial done the same it would be a different storey.
  11. Jul 7, 2018

Damien Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin) Staff

Quit it with the pointless thread bumps. "Pitiful little character" for using social media to post his holiday pics? You've not said the same about any other player who does the same (i.e. every single player in existence).

What a bunch of "pitiful little characters" we have, eh?

Your posts in this thread:
    [​IMG]

This thread had no posts in for four days yet you decided to bump it with some nonsense. Get a life.

Thread closed as it seems Martial isn't going anywhere. If things change, thread will be reopened or a new one made.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.