Criticism vs Whining

Discussion in 'Admin/Mod Help Forum' started by Edgar Allan Pillow, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Feb 11, 2018

Edgar Allan Pillow Was AFC, likes them hypoallergenic - no feathers Scouse Lover

I see more of the later in United forum recently.

"I'm tired if...."
    "Sick of...."
    "Would you rather take x position now"
    "Stop with excuses"

Et Al.

If there is a point to be made, make it. Slow build up, lack of vision, lazy playing, incorrect tactics....whatever.

If you' lost faith in a player or Manager, post it in performance thread.

Just simply emotion venting with nothing related to the game and more on how you want to let off steam, is just ruining the forum.

Perhaps this is worth considering modmins. It's not big to rephrase a thread to positive criticism instead of whining.
  2. Feb 11, 2018

Pexbo has never watched Star Wars

I’m with you. So much whining these days.
  3. Feb 11, 2018

Snowjoe Enjoys hatching eggs for people Staff

Oh jeez we’ve not considered this at all this is new information.
  4. Feb 12, 2018

donkeyfish Full Member

Sick of this thread.
  5. Feb 12, 2018

In fact here’s some whining, after a long at at work fighting with compliance officers I then get to come spend some quality time on the caf, this is gonna be sweet I think. Oh what’s this, people want us to be stricter with discussions that’s cool, oh but what else is this, people think we are too strict and shouldn’t stifle discussion because it makes us Nazis and just like RAWK, I guess that’s cool too I’ll just try to toe the line that about 20,000 people think is in a different place. Oh now what, some dickheads are kicking up a fuss about a ban that they know nothing about, awesome, oh but now they want us to be stricter on the people they want banned. Ok cool I suppose. Oh cool well I’ll check my inbox this might be fun, oh no it’s some idiot arguing the toss about a warning he got about calling someone a spastic, apparently he’s 5 years old and wants to make sure someone else gets warned too for nothing because he’s a child that can’t accept he’s been a dickhead. Oh NOW WHAT, someone’s tagged me in the match day thread, gone. Ah bollocks now @Rado_N is feeding me some rubbish about how burritos are better than kebabs, gone.

Once I’ve dealt with that I’ll then deal with the 10,000 whining posters in the football forums, how should we deal with them? Cool it’s tomorrow morning now and I gotta go back to work. Maybe I’ll have a spare 25 hours tomorrow to clean it all up.

I feel better now rant over
  6. Feb 12, 2018

Rado_N Yaaas Broncos!

:lol:
  7. Feb 12, 2018

Kazi Full Member

Whining about whining
    Whining about whining about whining
  8. Feb 12, 2018

Carolina Red Moderator Staff

9. Feb 12, 2018

Edgar Allan Pillow Was AFC, likes them hypoallergenic - no feathers Scouse Lover

You should at least read the op, but hey it's fine. Glad you're feeling better. Heil snowjoe, greatest modmin ever!
  10. Feb 12, 2018

I did read the OP but it just seemed like a load of whining too, then you told us it’s worth considering but didn’t exactly tell us what you wanted, edit all the threads? Close them all? Somehow try to alter thousands of people’s thought process?

We lost to a team at the bottom of the table of course it’s going to be a whiny hell today.
  11. Feb 12, 2018

jojojo Moderator Staff

Welcome to Manchester reception committee
    Restructure the education system to emphasise logical thought and the appreciation of genuine insight over hyperbole and hysteria. Wait a few decades.

Live long and prosper.
  12. Feb 12, 2018

Welsh Wonder A dribbling mess on the sauce

:lol: nice, had to report you for saying the s word though oxo
  13. Feb 12, 2018

This was my intention, sarcasm aside. I think it should be more rigorous and norm.