Custis: Sir Alex Ferguson tells players they’ll Make United Great Again! #MUGA

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by #07, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Jan 13, 2019

Rifer Full Member

:devil:Oh, Rossi's back? Always like him, shame it didn't worked for him at United.
    Maybe he's back to train with the club, happened many times before with our ex-players, even other people eg. Bolt.

Anyway, let's say Rossi is also there, I think SAF have many aims when he came to visit -- meeting Rossi, meeting the staffs and Ole, encouraging the players, and who knows there may be works behind the scene.

Haven't check yet true or not, but it's said Ferguson visited the first team training, actual reasons why? who knows.
  2. Jan 13, 2019

17Larsson Not a malefactor just a lagomorph

If he struggles to meet an ex player because of his condition I would assume he would also struggle to manage a team from behind the scenes?

I don't really get your thinking in all this.

Anyway a win today and they can keep doing whatever they are doing in the background:devil:
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  3. Jan 13, 2019

12OunceEpilogue Full Member Scout

Rossi as manager, Fergie DoF, Ole attack coach, Micky Phelan CEO, Ed cleaning the bogs :drool:

I'm at the point now where any ex United staff member from 2013 or before is more than welcome to turn up at Carrington and mooch about/have a word with some players/take full training/run the club from the very top. Anything that reminds the current crop who we are and what we're about and works to dilute in any way the rubbish we've had going on at the club for the past few years is fine by me.