Eden Hazard: It might be time to discover something different | I've made a decision

Discussion in 'Transfer Forum' started by roonster09, Jul 14, 2018.

1. May 13, 2019

cyberman Full Member

Madrid are in an equally bad shape as we are right now.
    It would never happen but its striking that both our situations aren't seen in a similar light.
  2. May 13, 2019

bosnian_red Worst scout to ever exist

Shame for the league, he's been the most talented player in the premier league since he joined it by a distance IMO. Certainly top 2 with Aguero if you're looking at impact since 2012. Can't believe Chelsea managed to hold on to him for so long. He's instantly going to be only behind Messi in the league over there, while I can easily see Chelsea dropping out of the top 6 next year. They've been so reliant on him for years now, they won't know how to play without him creating everything.
  3. May 13, 2019

Eric7C New Member

They have had success more recently than United; 3 CLs on the spin has given them a cushion. Plus, when it comes to throwing money at a problem, they generally know what they are doing.
  4. May 13, 2019

jeffon New Member

I am still pissed that Sir Alex and David Gill didn't pay his agent fees. No value in the market
  5. May 13, 2019

koop New Member

Its amazing that Chelsea managed to hold on to this guy as long as they have.
    Most likely Madrid bound, unless someone manages to offer him a stupid amount of money.

Hey why don't we get rid of Sanchez and use his wages for Hazard? :rolleyes::wenger:
  6. May 14, 2019 at 01:37

Eddy_JukeZ Full Member

They aren't though.

They've got a manager that players will like to play for and want to play for and they're in the Champions League.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're major contenders for the CL next season.
  7. May 14, 2019 at 12:07

Smashin Full Member

Supports:
    Sporting CP
    Yea he would be really tempted to play Europa League next season.
  8. May 14, 2019 at 15:36

duffer Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's Scout

@Yakuza_devils

Don't ignore me please!
  9. May 14, 2019 at 15:40

Havak Pokemon master

It's difficult to judge how much he'll cost, but I definitely think he will join Real Madrid in June. It'll probably be in the region of £130-140m most likely, but he will be in the last year of his contract so it's possible he could go for slightly less.
  10. May 14, 2019 at 15:45

Yakuza_devils Full Member

I'm no accountant or finance man. With the history of our transfer with Mata and Matic, I feel that Chelsea is willing to do business with direct rival. Hazard afterall is a professional footballer who will consider the best offer.

I can't give you a figure but Ed said that we can match what RM or Barca are offering in term of transfer and wages. Hence, we stand a chance to sign him albeit very unlikely as he was looking for new challenges in Spain. But we can always try!
  11. May 14, 2019 at 15:52

cyberman Full Member

They've two more points than us, yet we need a scouting revamp as their lack of spending and focusing on cheaper deals sees them eying up a 400m summer to replace a lot of deadwood and aging stars in their squad.
    They're also forced to look at simply which big names are waiting out their contracts to get them over the line rather than who best fits into Zidanes brand of football.
    They are in no way a sure thing and have a lot of work to do to get back where they are. No ronaldo to paper over the cracks this time. Zidane will need more than get it wide and cross it in to succeed again.
  12. May 14, 2019 at 16:53

harms Way Staff

Their form had been awful and they need a reboot but we have been in a free fall since 2013. And even before that Ronaldo preferred an underperforming Madrid to a United side that was probably 2nd best in the world.

This season had been very similar, but overall they are in a much better place to bounce back — especially since they're likely to sign Hazard and at least 2 more superstars.
  13. May 14, 2019 at 16:55

Sterling Archer Full Member

The Evra interview confirms the rat chose Chelsea for money, not because they won the Champions League nor the agent fee alone.
  14. May 15, 2019 at 06:17

koop New Member

woosh
  15. May 15, 2019 at 14:37

Pow New Member

Supports:
    Chelsea
    ? His wages were never over the top when he come. So if not the agent fee what money.