Eden Hazard: It might be time to discover something different | I've made a decision

Discussion in 'Transfer Forum' started by roonster09, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Aug 22, 2018

11101 Full Member

Take it as a compliment.
  2. Aug 22, 2018

Mb194dc Full Member

Supports:
    Chelsea
    Agree Madrid have Isco who is pretty similar and Spanish. Fairly sure they'll go for Neymar too when he gets bored in Paris.

Wondering if Hazard will get a release clause either verbal or written in his new contract. He clearly wants to go to Madrid, eventually.
  3. Aug 22, 2018

charlenefan Far less insightful than the other Charley

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  4. Aug 22, 2018

Trizy Full Member

Straight swap for Sanchez. Alexis is world class, I promise :nervous:
  5. Aug 22, 2018

Liver_bird Full Member

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Who's the last big money signing for Madrid that was 28ish?
  6. Aug 22, 2018

NoLogo Full Member

What is it with Madrid shying away from new world record deals? They can't impossibly have money problems considering they barely spent any money the last couple of years.
  7. Aug 22, 2018

Madrid would need to double the amount they paid for Ronaldo/Bale to land a big name signing now, that's the type of money only PSG have spent so you can see why everyone (not just Madrid) are reluctant

Even spending the type of money Liverpool (75m on VVD) and Barca (150m for Coutinho) have spent wouldn't be enough to land Hazard
  8. Aug 22, 2018

Don _ Conte Banned

Supports:
    Chelsea
    Yeah no chance whatsoever, Roman would basically have to leave the club if we sold Hazard to you
  9. Aug 22, 2018

Mcking Full Member

Fantastic player. Probably has the highest ceiling of every player in the EPL. Would drive half of our team to London if there's even any remote chance of getting him.
  10. Oct 8, 2018

Samid follows Pogue around, fixing his images

11. Oct 8, 2018

KingMinger22 City >>> United. Moaning twat

I wish players spoke about United the way they do about “dream club” Real. They used to, but we were too cheap to fully capitalise on that attraction back then.
  12. Oct 8, 2018

yumtum DUX' bumchum

Clubs should really start putting gag clauses in players contracts, half these divas these days have no tact.
  13. Oct 8, 2018

Hazard Warning New Member

Supports:
    Chelsea
    I Don’t mind him coming out and speaking on this again because he’s always respectful towards the club and has never kicked up a fuss.

I’m positive what will happen is he will sign a new contract with an agreement that if Real come in with a proper bid worthy of his talents we will allow him to speak to them.
  14. Oct 8, 2018

RooneyLegend Full Member

Nothing Sanchez money can't solve.
  15. Oct 8, 2018

robbie81 New Member

Supports:
    Chelsea
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/08/eden-hazard-chelsea-contract-real-madrid-dream
    Bit different read then what the AS article implies.
  16. Oct 8, 2018

carvajal Full Member

Supports:
    Real Madrid
    Do Chelsea fans think that we have some option in the winter market?
    I guess that in summer Madrid did a good offer that was rejected, probably because Hazard was more important than the money,so I'd say that in winter will be the same.
    Could a transfer request change the situation?
  17. Oct 8, 2018

I can only imagine he's already spoken with Madrid otherwise that's a whole lot of assumptions from Hazard that Madrid even want him

Personally I think he'll sign a new contract though I hope he does go because it'll be interesting to see how Chelsea replace him
  18. Oct 8, 2018

2 man midfield Incestuous Modern Woman (Dumper!)

He’s probably the best player in the world who I can’t remember watching. I know he’s their danger man and a very good player, but I can’t remember anything about anything he’s ever done.
  19. Oct 8, 2018

Vernon Philander Full Member

Watch what he did at Anfield week ago Carabao cup. That'll tell you all you need to know.
  20. Oct 8, 2018

I guess we’ll see him again in 6 months time.

EDIT: I just remembered who we’ve got after the international break. Forget I opened my mouth.
  21. Oct 8, 2018

Pow New Member

Supports:
    Chelsea
    Or the next game at home vs the scouse. Tbf hes kicked up to that elite level since cup final day last season and not looked back. Top scorer so far this season.
  22. Oct 8, 2018

Actually haven’t watched you guys so
    far this season, or anyone else for that matter. But 7 goals in 8 so far is very impressive. He looks on course for his best season yet. That’s quite the step up as you say.
  23. Oct 8, 2018

Zlatattack Full Member

Rate him for being open about it. If he wants to go and RM want him, they should do a deal in the summer. Hazard has been a delight to watch in the EPL.
  24. Oct 8, 2018

Mibabalou Full Member

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
    He’s been great these last six months; absolutely world class.

Madrid do look they need a spark in the final third but I can’t see him leaving in Jan.

Will undoughtly weaken one of our rivals, I think he will decide in his heart what he wants I’m sure both club will pay him in the 250-350k range.
  25. Oct 8, 2018

PoTMS Full Member

Feck me, if our best player in De Gea said this, it'd be a dagger through the heart. Why the hell is he still here? Thank feck for the fax machine.
  26. Oct 8, 2018

Skills Snitch

Would be great if Chelsea lose him for dirt cheap. They've been so jammy with some of the transfer fees they've got, it would be sweet to balance that out.
  27. Oct 8, 2018

Smores Full Member

Just no need for it really is there. Must have a pre-agreement and the PR starting
  28. Oct 8, 2018

Irrational. Full Member

I hope he runs good contract down so he can go for peanuts.
  29. Oct 9, 2018

Powderfinger Full Member

Supports:
    Arsenal
    Sounds like he will leave for Madrid next summer.

They’ll get a good fee but this will be a huge blow to Chelsea. Players of his level are extremely difficult to replace and their offense is particularly reliant on his creativity and goal scoring ability from the wing.
  30. Oct 9, 2018

MVBDX New Member

Supports:
    Real Madrid
    Can't say no to him on a free transfer, final offer: 50M.
  31. Oct 9, 2018

ThatsGreat New Member

Supports:
    Arsenal
    It'll be interesting to see how Chelsea deal with this. When Henry expressed a desire to leave for Barcelona he was allowed to leave for comparative peanuts because he had been a great servant to the club till then. I think thats the position Chelsea will also take, as long as they get around 80m for him. The ball is in Real Madrid's court really, Hazard has made no secret of his desire to move.
  32. Oct 9, 2018

amolbhatia50k Sneaky bum time

He's got a strange obsession with Real Madrid. I mean, did he grow up as a hardcore Madrid support or something? It's one thing to admire a club and another to bleat on about it this much.

Despite having won a lot at Chelsea I think the one regret (so far) I'd have if I was him was not being part of a top class attacking team. We've never seen him part of a Madrid, Barca, PSG or Bayern type team that is very dominant in their play. Or even a Liverpool or City where attackers are stocked with options. At Chelsea he's always been the attack, sometimes with a partner in crime like Costa, but it is largely him, surrounded by players like Willian and Pedro who are never going to be top class.
  33. Oct 9, 2018

el3mel Full Member

He can't stop flirting with Madrid from time to time. It's like begging them to make a move for him. Ridiculous.
  34. Oct 9, 2018

Devil81 Full Member

This nonsense about growing up a Madrid supporter, I'm sorry but he may have admired them but we all know that's bullshit to try and justify leaving.

It would be very easy for any of us to say we've dreamt about playing for Madrid or Barca because in all honesty, who wouldn't.

Fantastic player when he want's to be but I don't like how he downs tools if he doesn't like how things are going for him.
  35. Oct 9, 2018

Kapardin Full Member

January is a possibility if Chelsea aren't competing for the title. Madrid really missed a trick in not signing Icardi or Hazard considering how Barca are also dropping points in the league. I reckon if they are in the thick of it, they could come for Hazard sooner than we think.
  36. Oct 9, 2018

JinnerJamie Small ginger

Can he go before we play them at the bridge.
  37. Oct 9, 2018

Ahsan_6386 Full Member

Hazard has been literally begging Real to make a bid since last year . I believe they tried for him this year but were quoted exhorbitant prices hence they waited out this summer.

Now watch Real swoop in and buy Hazard and Erikssen for cheap next summer . They are adequate replacements for Ronaldo and Modric . Next summer both will be in the last year of their contracts and Real will buy them for low prices .
  38. Oct 9, 2018

RoyH1 Full Member

I don't think Chelsea will sell him cheap. Only way I see that happening is if they get a guaranteed cheap price for Kovacic when his loan deal ends.
  39. Oct 9, 2018

el3mel Full Member

40. Oct 10, 2018

giorno Full Member

Supports:
    Real Madrid
    If we really want him(and if he ends scoring 30+ goals) we will offer him about 3 times that.

Every goal he scores this season will nudge him a little farther from Chelsea. Don't think their fans will complain if it ends in another PL title :D

(it won't though, because City)