Football Index

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Wino1, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Jan 2, 2018

Wino1 Full Member

Anyone involved with Football Index?

https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/

Recently created an account and started ‘trading’.

Was looking for hints/tips or just a general chat about it.

For anyone who hasn’t, it’s basically a football stock market that allows you to buy and sell shares in players for real cash.

You can then earn dividends (by how well a player performs etc...) or if you find the next Mbappe buy low, sell high.
  2. Jan 2, 2018

Annihilate Now! ...or later, I'm not fussy Scout

Heard it advertised on the Totally Football Show...

Have to say, can't for the life of me understand what it is... a more in depth explanation (with examples)?
  3. Jan 2, 2018

Wino1 Full Member

To be honest, I’m still finding my feet. One of the reasons for posting is to learn from others too.

However I have found a few helpful people on Twitter.

Footyindexman is who I am following at the minute as he is starting to make videos for newcomers. (Ignore the sign up offers unless you want to take advantage)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/footyindexman
  4. Jan 5, 2018

VorZakone What would Kenny G do?

Their twitter account has 10k followers but their tweets have less than 10 retweets etc, in other words there's very little activity happening with their followers. On first impression it looks shady but apparently they're featured by the Mirror, Yahoo, Squawka and FourFourTwo which isn't too shabby.
  5. Jan 11, 2018

Wino1 Full Member

100% genuine. They are regulated the same as any other gambling organisation.

They are pushing their promotion campaign at the minute. Advertising on Global Radio (Heart, Capital, Smooth Etc.), Transport for London & Talksport they also have a partnership with Opta and WhoScored too.

Really enjoying it at the minute and have made a small profit from all of the chaos the transfer window brings.