Four Chelsea fans to go on trial over Paris Métro racism

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Jan 4, 2017

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87 Full Member

Supports:
    Arsenal
  2. Jan 4, 2017

VanGaalEra Full Member

Thought I had heard yesterday that they were found guilty?
  3. Jan 4, 2017

Supports:
    Arsenal
    The article said they are facing a trial.
  4. Jan 4, 2017

VanGaalEra Full Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38501033

5. Jan 4, 2017

Kentonio Full Member

Absolutely agree.
  6. Jan 4, 2017

Supports:
    Arsenal
    Just a question: i think they are all from the Chelsea headhunters, the famous neo-nazi hooligans. Have you already banned them from entering your stadium?
  7. Jan 4, 2017

Supports:
    Arsenal
  8. Jan 4, 2017

Revan Full Member

Is it just me, or Chelsea have racism problems more than other clubs? Evra incident, claiming that Clattenburg racially abused Mikel, this one, and surely I must have forgotten something.
  9. Jan 4, 2017

Kentonio Full Member

The club banned huge numbers of the old idiots who were causing trouble. I don't know whether the guys on trial now are banned, I think I heard they had been but I'm not sure. The club could have been waiting for the trial.
  10. Jan 4, 2017

Supports:
    Arsenal
    They have had a lot of problems with Tottenham fans in the past for a well-known reason.
  11. Jan 4, 2017

Supports:
    Arsenal
    Good for football and you club. There no place for them in sport.
  12. Jan 4, 2017

Inigo Montoya Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

Many of their hooligan element weren't too happy with the appointment of Avram Grant due to his race and religion either. They used to make it well known on the terraces
  13. Jan 4, 2017

DomesticTadpole Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

If that lot see themselves as perfect specimens of English manhood then god help us.
  14. Jan 4, 2017

Needham Full Member

Genuinely wonder if there is anyone alive who sees himself as the perfect specimen of English manhood.
  15. Jan 4, 2017

Imagine there are a few footballers who think they are.
  16. Jan 4, 2017

Needham Full Member

I was thinking Eddie Howe.
  17. Jan 4, 2017

Why Eddie Howe?:confused:
  18. Jan 4, 2017

Needham Full Member

Don't get me wrong, I respect his achievements. To enjoy living in Bournemouth before you've retired is something else. It's just that he is so incredibly neat in every regard -clothes, hair, sentences, overall blondeness. That takes quite a bit of me time.
  19. Jan 4, 2017

Supports:
    Arsenal
    Yep, remember it.
  20. Jan 4, 2017

Prodigal7 Full Member

Before Abramovic there was a large group of the regular die hard Chelsea fans (100 out of about 1000 back then lol) who didn't want black players playing for their club. They'd lay on abuse to opposition black players and refuse to support their own black players. After Drogba most of them seemed to change their minds.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  21. Jan 4, 2017

Inigo Montoya Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

They haven't changed their minds. They just tolerated him because he was banging in the goals, big difference
  22. Jan 4, 2017

elnorte Freaky fly day

Imagine being Eddie Newton around about that time!
  23. Jan 4, 2017

Cassady Not to be confused with Cassidy the United fan

Supports:
    Accrington Stanley.
    Iam trying not make a sweeping generalisation here but if most things arent loyalist or decked out in the Queens colours Chelsea fans or at least the old school ones seems to dislike it. I remember when I was in the Anfield Road in the mid 80's a young Scouse lad had a half Liverpool / half Celtic hat on and some of the Chelsea fans went crazy and tried getting over the fence. Celtic symbolises Irish Catholicism incase you didnt know.

I absolutely abhor any kind of rascism. Or any kind of division to be honest. Rascism is on some level a kind of insecurity which is fear based.

I feel sorry for them . Pricks !
  24. Jan 4, 2017

Cassady Not to be confused with Cassidy the United fan

Supports:
    Accrington Stanley.
    When a black player scored for England they ruled out the goal. John Barnes got stick on the plane coming back from Brazil after scoring that amazing solo goal. Not sure if it was Chelsea but deffo London based fans attached to the NF.
  25. Jan 4, 2017

DiseaseOfTheAge wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy

Piers Morgan.
  26. Jan 4, 2017

donkeyfish Full Member

Different courts according to the article. Already banned by an English one, facing criminal charges in a French one.
  27. Jan 4, 2017

duffer Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's

Why do they take so long to try these twats?
  28. Jan 4, 2017

Treble_Winning Banned

I'm not winding anyone up but honestly as a club Chelsea are always involved in racist incidents and this is not acceptable. The club needs to sort it out or face some kind of sanction from the FA / UEFA.

Racism has no place in our society. No amount of PR spin from Chelsea can undo the fact that they have had more racism related issues in the past 5-10 years than probably any other European club and certainly any club in England. John Terry's disgusting actions towards Anton Ferdinand come to mind, for which he was actually tried in court and stripped of the England captaincy.

Maybe their racist fans (everyone knows that they have a group of disgusting fans known as the "Chelsea Headhunters" who are infamous for getting involved in brawls) are emboldened and encouraged by the behavior of their captain who despite being a half decent player is actually one of the least exemplary captains of all time?

That is why football players must take care to ensure they're not setting a bad example. People will try to emulate them, whether they like it or not.

It is a pity that Terry is about to retire and that means all of his shenanigans will be forgotten and swept under the rug. He should have faced a much more severe ban (longer than the Rio drugs test ban) for being a racist thug, so that an example could be set. Losing the England captaincy was too lenient a punishment for this scum bag.
  29. Jan 4, 2017

SirHenryPercy Banned

Supports:
    spurs
    Are you kidding?

There will be plenty of hissing tonight at Spurs as there always is whenever and wherever we play them.
  30. Jan 4, 2017

BonkersIam Banned

Supports:
    Vitesse, KSV, Rangers,
    hmmm...changing history about John Terry then. He was cleared in court remember
  31. Jan 4, 2017

SirHenryPercy Banned

Supports:
    spurs
    So was OJ and I think we all know he did it.
  32. Jan 4, 2017

Kentonio Full Member

For which he was tried in court and cleared. If a Chelsea player is found guilty of racial abuse, he can feck off quite frankly, whoever he is and however long he'd been at the club, but JT wasn't found guilty, and a very long list of black players he had played alongside for many, many years came out and supported him against those claims.

If you're going to accuse us of things, you should probably at least do your homework first. The Chelsea Headhunters were a hooligan group back in the 80's/90's with links to the NF and some really vile and violent racist and terrorist groups. Like many other hooligan firms of the period they weren't football fans, they were violent nutters who only cared about hurting people and causing horrific violence. They became one of the most famous, but there were many, many others like them who disgraced the sport and the clubs they used as their rallying flags. The majority of these groups have been smashed to pieces by a huge police effort which cleaned up the sport, however once in a while they still poke their nasty heads above the surface usually in pre-organized fights against other hooligans. They have nothing to do with the clubs and the support, and the clubs have gone to huge efforts to impose lifetime bans on anyone associating with that kind of disgusting behaviour.

If you hate Chelsea for whatever reason then that's your business, but please don't try and tar hundreds of thousands of decent football fans with the disgusting crimes of a small group of neanderthals. All our clubs were tarnished by that period, and a lot of hard work has gone into washing that away.
  33. Jan 4, 2017

BonkersIam Banned

Supports:
    Vitesse, KSV, Rangers,
    he was cleared of being a racist by the court and the FA
  34. Jan 4, 2017

RedTiger Full Member

I do.

Aside from my dark shade of brown.
  35. Jan 4, 2017

SteveJ all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian

I thought they'd be named 'Chewsea, Chewsea, Chewsea, Chewsea.'
  36. Jan 4, 2017

SqueakyWeasel Full Member

No, no, no! You have to start small and light and increase the type size and embolden the font with each word to really appreciate and understand the intricate lyrics!
  37. Jan 4, 2017

Kentonio Full Member

Ah yeah I though so. This was from just after it happened..

38. Jan 4, 2017

SirHenryPercy Banned

Supports:
    spurs

The anti-semitism at Chelsea is as rife today as it's ever been. I have been to the Lane against you numerous times were pretty much your whole end has been hissing and have experienced the same on many occasion at your ground as well.

Whether they do it for fun, provocation or any other reason it's disgusting. Even your own Jewish fans acknowledge that it's still a problem.

As for your infamous headhunters don't fret, it's a myth, they were pretty much nothing back in the day. They were just racists courting attention and publicity and the media was happy for the story.
  39. Jan 4, 2017

SirHenryPercy Banned

Supports:
    spurs
    And OJ was cleared by a jury of 12, but every man and his dog knows he did it.
  40. Jan 4, 2017

Kentonio Full Member

All the hooligan firms were small and over-exaggerated by the press thankfully. That doesn't in anyway diminish the horrible violence they commited however, and the damage they did to the sport.