1. We are delighted to have been nominated for Best Forum in The Football Blogging Awards. You can vote for us on their website here and via twitter here. You can read the caf thread here. Thanks to anyone who votes for us.
    Dismiss Notice

Italian Serie A 2018-19

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by roonster09, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Apr 3, 2019

B&Wandmore Banned

Supports:
    juventus

Right you don't call me racist, but you imply I am, what a gigantic moron, who give a flying f of engaging with you
  2. Apr 3, 2019

van der star newprawn warrior Scout

@B&Wandmore , please refrain from insulting fellow posters. You can argue without having to resort to personal insults.
  3. Apr 3, 2019

B&Wandmore Banned

Supports:
    juventus
    What a valuable contribution yours

I understand that for the politically correct brigade is not acceptable any opinion different from its own, but I happen to have one and will not be intimidated by the likes of you
  4. Apr 3, 2019

Peyroteo Professional Ronaldo PR Guy

Supports:
    Sporting CP
    That’s bullshit. Of course you can have an opinion on if the reaction is correct or not even if you haven’t experienced it yourself.

Maybe it’s the difference in cultures but I don’t understand why non-racist abuse is completely fine and acceptable by everyone while racist abuse has a much bigger reaction to it.

Why is a player being abused for their appearance completely fine unless it mentions their race? That’s what I don’t understand.
  5. Apr 3, 2019

Leroy The Red Full Member

@africanspur said all that needed to be said about you. I’m not wasting my time replying to the actual words of your posts because they’re complete and utter garbage.
    And who’s who’s intimidating you? What the feck are you talking about?
  6. Apr 3, 2019

africanspur Full Member

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Thanks mate but honestly I wouldn't bother with it, it is futile. Better uses of our time!
  7. Apr 3, 2019

B&Wandmore Banned

Supports:
    juventus
    Your intolerance for other opinions is the real garbage here, you simple minded puppet
  8. Apr 3, 2019

B&Wandmore Banned

Supports:
    juventus
    Drop your superiority act, you are just ridiculous
  9. Apr 3, 2019

BobbyManc Full Member

Supports:
    Man City
    If a black person who I had never met before came up to me and began provoking me, insulting me, and generally acting like a twat, and I responded by using a racist slur, I would be a racist cnut, irrespective of the provocation I received. The idea that a nineteen year old lad is somehow responsible for receiving racist abuse because he celebrated his goal is beyond offensive and ridiculous. That Bonucci and Allegri decided to turn the narrative away from the endemic problem of racism within Italian football and onto the behaviour of their own colleague is indefensible. It's essentially placing the onus of eradicating racism onto black players themselves, and reminds me of the rationale that women should consider the way they dress if they don't want to be raped.
  10. Apr 4, 2019

Lemur New Member

I stopped short of calling you or who is responsible for you names but with each post you prove to everyone what you are.

If you don't understand race and what history goes with it just say nothing mate. Better yet take that argument down to a place where they are black people and ask them; tell me how that works out for you.

Any way Kean once again had every right to do what he did and I would have done the same. No one said anything when De Rossi, Totti or even Bonucci celebrated in front of opposing fans.

Hopefully Kean carries on in that defiant manner, that country and this world belongs to him just like anyone else.
  11. Apr 4, 2019

B&Wandmore Banned

Supports:
    juventus
    what are you talking about? have you even heard what Allegri said?
    What do you know, whom I talk to about or not? You are so entrenched in your politically correctness bs that are unable to conduct a debate logically.
    I happen to think that what Totti, de rossi or bonucci was even wronger and wrote it at the time as well as it was silly by Ronaldo vs Atletico after being insulted and called rapist and faggot for 180 minutes, but clearly the morons of the Politically Correct police were not awake yet.
    Saying that Moise should not have celebrated in front of the ultra doesn't in any way, shape or form condone the racist insults of the morons who abused him and even less blames him for them if course, if one has at least a functioning brain cell left that is.
    I don't give a flying feck that you or others try to paint my opinion as racist just because you disagree, the level of intelligence is the same shown by the morons that insulted our players.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  12. Apr 4, 2019

sideshow_bob New Member

Ismael Bennacer having a breakthrough season at Empoli! Could be the next big thing this kid.
  13. Apr 4, 2019

giorno Full Member

Supports:
    Real Madrid
    Now this is factually wrong. It just didn't spiral into international news because there was no racism involved, but they did get backlash for it, and were called out on it by their managers. Well except Totti because a manager calling out Totti on anything would be buried by roma fans

Great finish :D
  14. Apr 4, 2019

B & W New Member

Supports:
    Juventus Turin
    It seems that inspectors of the italian federation have the same opinion of Bonucci, if not worse. News on internet about the fact that they wrote in their report that only a small number of Cagliari fans have insulted Kean in that way, and that after he celebrated the goal in front of them.

It's always so with Juventus in Italy. Everybody can insult them in any way he wants. Protection is given only to some sides (particularly Naples: nobody can say a word against them because the prosecutor is a Naples fan - I am not kidding you -) and certainly never to Juventus.

When some fans insulted Koulibaly in this way and for the same reasons some weeks ago all wanted to help him and Naples, and many people spoke about hard measures to be taken against the opposite side. Some said it would be necessary to give the victory to Naples because of that.

When that happens to Kean (that's not the first time) it's not something important, and the blame is to be put on Kean, because he is not black: he is black and white.

Italian federation is not interested to fight racism or other things like this (homophobia or misogyny). They can be interested to do something only to use this thema as a weapon against or in favor of someone.

In the first case it was an attempt to help Naples (in the present and in the future), not to fight the racism, as everybody in Italy knew.

Now nobody is interested to do anything because this scandal cannot help anybody except Kean or other black peoples, and nobody cares of that.
  15. Apr 6, 2019

Supports:
    Sporting CP
    Bonucci :lol::lol::lol:

1-0 to Milan, Piatek
  16. Apr 6, 2019

B & W New Member

Supports:
    Juventus Turin
    Juve are thinking only to the Champions League. Nobody wants to risk an injury.
  17. Apr 6, 2019

Supports:
    Sporting CP
    Yet Emre Can still managed to get injured.

Juve could go for the points total record but they're doing the right thing to increase their chances in Europe.
  18. Apr 6, 2019

Pagh Wraith Full Member

He's still around :lol:
  19. Apr 6, 2019

giorno Full Member

Supports:
    Real Madrid
    Ah yeah. Crudeli is a minor celebrity in the UK. Go figure
  20. Apr 6, 2019

paulscholes18 Full Member

Moise Kean will soon become the first name on the team sheet
  21. Apr 6, 2019

Supports:
    Sporting CP
    2-1 Moise Kean, he can't stop scoring. Don't think Allegri can justify playing Mandzukic ahead of him anymore.
  22. Apr 6, 2019

giorno Full Member

Supports:
    Real Madrid
    How is mandzukic still on the pitch :lol::lol::lol:

Should have been sent off like 3 times already

Kean :drool::drool::drool: take him away Mino
  23. Apr 6, 2019

B & W New Member

Supports:
    Juventus Turin
    Some years ago Conte could score the new record in Serie A with 102 points and doing so the team missed the chance to win the Europa League (defeated by Benfica). Many fans are angry for that.
  24. Apr 6, 2019

Supports:
    Sporting CP
    Yeah, I remember that. Final was in Turin too.

Allegri has shown he won't make the same mistake
  25. Apr 7, 2019

Scorpy Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

Hopefully Atalanta make the top 4, though they are yet to travel to Napoli, Lazio and Juve.
  26. Apr 7, 2019

B & W New Member

Supports:
    Juventus Turin
    Hopefully Atalanta will end this season before Inter Milan. And some other teams, too.
  27. Apr 7, 2019

Scorpy Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

Can't see them displacing Inter, but have every chance to snatch the 4th place.
  28. Apr 7, 2019

FootballHQ Full Member

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    4th spot is really exciting. Milan lost form again and they and Atalanta on 52 as will Lazio if they win their spare game. Roma had good win yesterday and on 51 points.

Didn't realise how close Torino are, on 49 points so if Belotti can have a hot spell in the run in....

Looking at it Roma have the kindest run in although a Ranieri team will also have odd results in a run of games.
  29. Apr 7, 2019

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87 Banned

Supports:
    Arsenal
    @FootballHQ, it is official now: we are in the relegation dogfight. If you relax too much, then it's hard to get going again. At least we didn't lose again yesterday.

Meanwhile, watching Napoli and man, should have been 3-1 down at HT. Completely outplayed by Genoa.
  30. Apr 7, 2019

FootballHQ Full Member

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    Maybe so but Empoli only on 28 points. Huge loss to Udinese today after being 2-1 up after 40 minutes and still have Atalanta, Inter and Sampdoria away in the run in. Really can't see them getting 7 more points than Parma in the run in.
  31. Apr 7, 2019

FootballHQ Full Member

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    Napoli really eased off in the league yet they're playing pretty much a full strength team? Also struggling to even reach 80 points now.;)

Also watched this since half time not actually realising Genoa were down to 10 men until just now. Even though there's a red above Genoa's name in the score.:lol:
  32. Apr 7, 2019

Berbaclass Full Member

Napoli :lol:

Juve should win the league next week then!
  33. Apr 7, 2019

Supports:
    Sporting CP
    Napoli have blatantly stopped giving a shit in Serie A. They need to make it count in the Europa League now, they're more than good enough to win that.
  34. Apr 7, 2019

haram Full Member

Still a weird performance against 10 men.
  35. Apr 8, 2019

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87 Banned

Supports:
    Arsenal
    Bologna beat Chievo 3-0 and go 4th from the bottom for the first time since the start of the season.
  36. Apr 13, 2019

paulscholes18 Full Member

Very under strength Juve team have just gone 2-1 down to Spal, after no other than Kean had put them up 1-0
  37. Apr 13, 2019

Supports:
    Sporting CP
    Could have broken the record for earliest Serie A title ever and the points record too but ultimately it's the smart decision to rest players, even if they don't go on to win in Europe it gives them a better chance of doing so.

It's very unfair that the remaining Juve opponents get to face this youth team while the ones who played them earlier played against them full strength.
  38. Apr 13, 2019

FootballHQ Full Member

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    Noticed Dybala was starting for them in a very scratch 11.

Is he no longer an automatic starter now (see he was sub in the week in CL) or was he just given a start to get his sharpness back? Odd what's happened in last 12 months to him, now he's on the fringes like for Argentina. 26 in six months so not like he's a young player still learning the game either.
  39. Apr 13, 2019

B & W New Member

Supports:
    Juventus Turin
    The record can be beaten anyway if Napoli does not win. And it is not very interesting for Allegri, I think. A victory in the Champions League would be a little better...
  40. Apr 13, 2019

Kostur Full Member

Ouch :lol: