1. Draft game threads in the Football Forum have been moved to a new Draft Games Sub-Forum. This is to keep the Football Forum more on topic.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Jack Harrison - NYC FC

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by TheReligion, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Oct 12, 2017

TheReligion Abusive

Ex United academy, playing in the MLS, winger, under 21 and just called up to the England U21 side

What do we think of him?
  2. Oct 12, 2017

mazhar13 Full Member

If we're talking about MLS standards, then he's a very good player. He has a good amount of composure, and he's technically refined enough to look like he came from Europe. He's a very good dribbler (again, MLS standards), and he always looks dangerous when he's on the ball. His weaknesses, at the moment, are his crossing and passing; whilst they are precise, they aren't consistent enough from Jack. He's also prone to becoming invisible because he struggles in creating chances.

Therefore, if we are using European standards, I'll say that he's Championship/lower-level Premier League level. At best, I see him becoming as good as Adam Johnson, but only if he works on his weaknesses. I am surprised that he got called up to the U-21's, but I guess they would like some more wingers available to call upon.
  3. Oct 12, 2017

klayton88 Full Member

No idea who Jack Harrison is but I now feel like I know everything about his game.

Great informative post.