Kai Havertz

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Don Alfredo, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Jul 10, 2019

NoLogo Full Member

Yeah Havertz is pretty awesome. If we are looking for a goal scoring midfielder he would certainly be the one I would go for right now.
  2. Jul 10, 2019

Zehner Full Member

Supports:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Actually, the only thing him and Ballack have in common is that both are good in the air. That being said, Ballack was still a way better header than Havertz and Havertz is way better with the ball at his feet. Havertz' style is actually more similar to Özil (who's also his declared role model btw).

There's no Ballack-esque midfielder in Germany right now, especially not of comparable quality. Maybe Goretzka but certainly not Havertz.
  3. Jul 11, 2019

Ooge_ New Member

Supports:
    Werder
    I also would not compare Havertz with Ballack. Havertz is technically way more gifted, more playful and not a leader character. He is like a more dynamic version of Felix.
  4. Jul 11, 2019

arthurka Full Member

We should be all over him, but of course we are not.
  5. Jul 11, 2019

ForEverEleven New Member

Supports:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    There is no chance for anyone to sign him this summer anyway. Was confirmed multiple times that he stays and probably leaves 2020.
  6. Jul 11, 2019

Ooge_ New Member

Supports:
    Werder
    Japp. Leverkusens Board of Directors decided, that Havertz has to stay another season. Rummenigge asked Völler a couple of weeks ago, what their plans are with Havertz. If he performs next season as expected, i would put a 100+ Mio. € price tag on him. Everyone wants a scoring machine. He is the most talented german footballer since Kroos.
  7. Jul 11, 2019

DoneDaDa New Member

Supports:
    No One
    Kimmich? Sane?
  8. Jul 11, 2019

F-A-C-T-S New Member

Apparently Liverpool bound according to this

https://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/401585-Kai-Havertz

Stinks of deluded Scouse nonsense I reckon, but you never know.

Kai Havertz is pretty much a done deal. The competition was Bayern and Leverkusen obviously would rather have sold to Liverpool, given Bayern is a rival and Liverpool guarantee more money too. Despite the rivalry Leverkusen would allow Kai Havertz to chose his next destination. Uli Hoeneß, and Beckenbauer are very influencial men and the draw is big for young German talent to
    play for Bayern and understandably he was torn for a while. But Klopp has become too big a lure to ignore (Just ask any German football fan you might know). Liverpool even before recent success is widely respected in Germany as a historic club, alongside Manchester (United) in England. The second leg defeat of Bayern in Munich also made a big impression on Havertz. Bayern almost never lose at home and especially not that way. So that and of course the Champions league win show
    which team is on the up. So Havertz has chosen Liverpool and Bayer have an offer which Rolfes and Völler are happy with (€90 million with addons )

By the way let me confirm I'm not affiliated to
    Liverpool. My source is from Bayer. Bayer actuallywanted Origi in the deal but his recent exploits in the Champions league made that a no go. So it will be a structured cash deal. It's been delayed by the failure of Leverkusen to
    secure a replacement beforehand. They wanted Martin Ødegaard but he looks set for Sociedad.

Ziyech is another name who was thought to be agood replacement, but he feels Bayer to be at best a sideways move and will wait for better offers.
  9. Jul 11, 2019

Zehner Full Member

Supports:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    I'm okay with Liverpool, prefer him to go there over Bayern by a countrymile but I can't imagine he'll move this window. Not a chance. Maybe a Keita type of deal but he'll be here for another season for sure.
  10. Jul 11, 2019

AJ10 Full Member

Sure......Sure.
  11. Jul 11, 2019

ForEverEleven New Member

Supports:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Hilarious.
    He hasn´t chosen anything yet. If he performs next season, the whole of Europe will be after him. No chance he´s already "choosing" a club this summer. That´s not how it works.
    I expect him to join either Barca or Real tbh. Would fit their style of football perfectly and both clubs need suitable replacements in the midfield area next season, since the likes of Modric, Rakitic, Kroos, Vidal etc. are aging.
  12. Jul 11, 2019

Bestietom Full Member

Young German talent always go to Bayern. Most Germans like to stay in their own country.
  13. Jul 11, 2019

ATXRedDevil Full Member

I would be sick if Liverpool get Kai. He will be one of the best in the world in short order IMO. Thankfully it's almost certainly a bunch of BS. Wish we were in for him.
  14. Jul 11, 2019

Jim Beam Full Member

Eh? According to some random loony pretending to be drunk after writing all that nonsense? Pretty much everyone after him think he is Bayern bound and wonder why they aren't in for him. There is not a single serious link with Liverpool so far.

You owe me 20£ for clicking and reading that crap.
  15. Jul 12, 2019

Hawks2008 Full Member

Yeah this one is a pipe dream.
  16. Jul 12, 2019

Ooge_ New Member

Supports:
    Werder
    Wouldn´t be to sure about that. Sané (Schalke -> ManCity), Gündogan (Dortmund -> ManCity), Özil (Werder -> Real Madrid) are counterexamples. The BPL and LaLiga are more attractive, especially for a AAA-Talent like Havertz. And Bayern is in a downtrend.
  17. Jul 12, 2019

mad1max954 New Member

Why is that? Surprised he hasn’t already had some big offers on the table. Unfortunately we are a shit show at the minute and he isn’t going to choose us.
  18. Jul 12, 2019

Zehner Full Member

Supports:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    I think he's already good enough to be a starter at a top club but he seems to be okay with staying another year in order to develop. He could probably leave if he was pushing for a move but so far he isn't. He also has 3 or 4 years left on a co tract with no buy out clause, we've already lost one of our midfield prodigies and will try everything to prevent the second one from leaving.

I'm sure there are enough offers on the table though. Some weeks ago it's been reported that Bayern was willing to pay >100m for him. If he were on the market, probably every top club would be in for him.
  19. Jul 15, 2019 at 12:08

ForEverEleven New Member

Supports:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    You can add Ter Stegen, Can, Rüdiger and Khedira to the list as well. There are more german players nowadays that go abroad.

In an interview today Havertz himself stated again, that he has decided to stay at Leverkusen for at least one more season. I don´t unterstand fans from other big clubs asking "Why aren´t we in for him?" as if it was a given that you just have to pay th 100+M and the deal is done. Bayer 04 doesn´t want to sell and doesn´t have to sell, the player himself wants to stay. End of story.
  20. Jul 15, 2019 at 13:03

Kostov Full Member

We must be in for this kid. Great talent.
  21. Jul 16, 2019 at 02:07

strongwalker Full Member

Supports:
    FC Bayern München
    you had me at "Hoeness and Beckenbauer are influential names". Beckenbauer has been invisible since the "Sommermärchen-Skandal" three or four years ago, and not been involved in any official club business sice when, 10 years? he doesnt even write newspaper columns.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019 at 10:54
  22. Jul 17, 2019 at 07:36

B20 HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Kai Havertz and let slip the dogs of war!
  23. Jul 19, 2019 at 09:48

Ooge_ New Member

Supports:
    Werder
  24. Jul 19, 2019 at 10:07

Acquire Me Full Member

I hope he stays put this season and that we can go for him next season.
  25. Jul 19, 2019 at 10:25

Bestietom Full Member

It's still only about 1% and I haven't heard anything about us being interested, mate. I do like him though.
  26. Jul 19, 2019 at 10:32

Andersons Dietician Full Member

Supports:
    Supports good football
    Ed better start putting some cash aside for a double raid on the Bundesliga next summer for Sancho and Havertz.
  27. Jul 19, 2019 at 10:38

Bestietom Full Member

They will be snapped up before we get in. Especially if Woody still in charge of transfers.
  28. Jul 19, 2019 at 10:42

jadajos New Member

Supports:
    Football
    Actually, last Sunday the player himself has publicly stated that he'll do exactly that (staying put this season). He speaks very openly about his desire to leave in the not so distant future though (surely meaning: next summer). Leverkusen will have struck a "deal" with him, one more year in CL with them and then they'll sell at triple digits next year.
  29. Jul 19, 2019 at 10:50

Ooge_ New Member

Supports:
    Werder
    Havertz, Sancho, Konaté and Tah should be on the watchlist.
  30. Jul 19, 2019 at 11:09

Acquire Me Full Member

We need to be back in the CL then. Will help us obviously. He is the type of talent we must be all over imo.
  31. Jul 19, 2019 at 11:11

izec Full Member

Dont think he will move, unless someone makes a huge bid Leverkusen cant resist. They lost Brandt already, so i doubt they will sell him.

He will take the CL next season with Leverkusen, where he is settled and then move on the following summer IMO. Makes no sense to rush things at the moment