Malaysia at the International Court of Justice

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by The Boxer, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Nov 23, 2007

The Boxer Full Member

2. Nov 23, 2007

sphinx Full Member

We've got crap government, to be honest.
  3. Nov 23, 2007

spinoza Paz's ion

We've been put in our place by Singapore for years, simply because the Singaporean government know exactly what it takes to survive. The Malaysian government on the other hand, is interested in 2 things (i) how to enrich themselves at the country's expense, and (ii) how to dispense patronage and exert influence to enrich their friends and relatives at the country's expense.

We've turned into a country of lazy, stupid people who go to the government for handouts, which will run out pretty soon. It's very sad for the minority who genuinely want to survive on their own two feet with a decent standard of living in 20 years time. I think in about 30 or so years, we'll be in the same situation as Bangladesh and the Philippines are now - exporting our skilled labour to fill unskilled jobs, because the relative difference in wealth will be so great.
  4. Nov 23, 2007

SiYuan Cafe Grandmaster 2008

They sure like to talk about malay supremacy and royalty issues than the welfare of people and pushing the country up a step on a whole.

Of course I can't comment much on that, after all, I'm Singaporean.
  5. Nov 23, 2007

Suresh Full Member

Successfully neg-repped Bury Red and all I got was
    If that is true, the sheer irony of Malaysia using a blog to make their case after spending the better part of the year decrying their inherent evilness is simply delicious.
  6. Nov 26, 2007

spinoza Paz's ion

To the Malaysian government, irony means "full of iron", and "shame" means "a type of porky product that is occasionally misspelt with an s at the start and an e at the end". They probably won't get the joke.
  7. Nov 27, 2007

Suresh Full Member

Successfully neg-repped Bury Red and all I got was
    And you'll probably have a fatwa issued against you for mention of the word 'ham'... or a charge of sedition at the very least.
  8. Nov 28, 2007

RedsForever Lingers like a bad smell

Malaysia, beautiful country but if continued to be in the hands of leaders with 3rd world mentality, I am afraid it will be a Zimbabwe soon.
  9. Nov 28, 2007

bbest The Caf's worst songwriter

I think Pak-Lah and PM Lee can co-administer the island. For example, Pak-Lah and Suresh can mann the sarabat stall at Pedra Branca for the morning and swing shift while Mahathir can do the sunrise shift. After all, Dr. M. is retired and the sea breeze will do him good. As for the bird droppings on the island, the job can be sub-con. to our friends in Indonesia. Majulah Merdeka Malaysia Dan Singapura.