Potential full back signings

Discussion in 'Transfer Forum' started by bond19821982, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Feb 2, 2019

Devil may care Full Member

Gotcha, I can't see Real Madrid keeping Solari as manager though, can you?
  2. Feb 2, 2019

Sean_RedDevil Twitter bot

They will probably win again the CL so yes :lol:
  3. Feb 2, 2019

KC ROYAL New Member

I read recently that he is doubtful to be fit for Celtic's EL games against Valencia later this month as his injury needs a period of rest before he can start training again.
  4. Feb 2, 2019

Rozay Master of Hindsight

I think Laird will make a strong claim soon enough. At left-back, I don’t think Tierney is as good as many others seem to. I’d love Ben Chilwell though. He’s brilliant.
  5. Feb 3, 2019

Adisa likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

Ashley Young. :mad::mad:
  6. Feb 3, 2019

Nick. Full Member

I cant believe how massively overrated Meunier is on this site
  7. Feb 3, 2019

ROFLUTION Full Member

Would be nice with a very attacking one, like Doherty or Meunier but if we go that way, we need to sign a world class central defender too to cover.
  8. Feb 3, 2019

Canuckred64 Full Member

There are rumours City are looking at Chilwell and Wan-Bissaka, that's as good as any place for us to start looking.
  9. Feb 3, 2019

Devil may care Full Member

Most fans want a CB and a RW but getting them also requires shifting some of the players we have on and in those positions we have players that will be hard to move, however there is no reason we can't broom Valencia, Young and Darmian and get 2 fullbacks as all of them are out of contract in the summer, or at least Darmian will be if don't extend his deal, just let them go and refresh.
  10. Feb 3, 2019

Negan New Member

Ricardo Pereira and Alex Sandro.

Pereira has had a great season for Leicester and has proven he can cope with the pace of the Premier League. He’s still only 25 so we could get about 8 seasons out of him. For me, he’s the best RB in the league next to Wan-Bissaka this season. He’s another one I’d be happy to see us sign... however I think Pereira is more solid and experienced.

Sandro... if the rumors about Juve wanting Marcelo are true, we should be all over that. Sandro for me is the best LB in the Serie A. I wanted him at United since his Porto days because he reminds me of Patrice Evra. If we could get him for even £80m, I’d be ecstatic. Full backs are over priced these days but he would be easily worth that.

Other options I’d be happy with... Alex Telles, Bellerin, Mendy (Lyon)
  11. Feb 3, 2019

Negan New Member

Judging by our last “City target” signings (Sanchez and Fred), I’d be staying well clear.
  12. Feb 4, 2019

Hammer_st New Member

If it's possible I would like Hakimi from Dortmund (Real Madrid) as Fullback. He is very offensive, but I like his style of playing this position.
    In my opinion the most talented Fullback at the moment.