Premier League Gameweek 15 midweek fixtures (4th, 5th December 2018)

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Utdfrom2002, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Dec 6, 2018

kerryman New Member

...and the next three and the rest.

Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs (31 to 33 points) will fight it out for 3rd and 4th.

8 points back are the teams from 6th to 13th (mid table teams) who are split by 5 points (18 to 23 points).

I think the best we can hope for is to finish top of this group in 6th place.

14th to 20th are separated by 4 points (9 to 13 points). Any 3 of these could go down.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018
  2. Dec 6, 2018

balaks Full Member

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Very pleased to see the team respond well against Southampton. Need to just put the Arsenal game behind us and keep on going.
  3. Dec 6, 2018

SilentWitness ShoelessWitness Staff

Supports:
    Everton
    What happens then if the ref decides to 'have it' when you retaliate? But yeah, our players decided to get fouled consistently. :houllier:
  4. Dec 6, 2018

Massive Spanner Thinks Geoff Shreeves has one

Thought you were a Utd fan for a second and was ready to call you a lunatic.
  5. Dec 6, 2018

balaks Full Member

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    :lol:
  6. Dec 6, 2018

Primativ New Member

Actually think it will be Spurs and Arsenal top 4. Both have 25 goal a season strikers, assuming AUBAMEYANG maintains form. That is where Chelsea fall short.
  7. Dec 6, 2018

Borussin Full Member

Supports:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I post / read 4 or 5 PL forums, it's the only league apart from the Bundesliga that I follow so it's a good way to keep up with it from a bit o a distance! Safe to say I am nowhere to be seen when we play! I wouldn't say I rate any above the other to be honest. All have their good and bad points like all football forums.

But thanks for the replies! Still can't quite get my head around why any LFC fans would want to be on a MUFC forum during actual LFC games like, but hey, I appreciate the time to reply and your reasonings - Each to their own of course!

I watched a lot of the Liverpool game last night, so good to see Naby Keita play like the Naby Keita I know so well. I hope that now he's settled and back to full fitness Kloppo will be using him each and every game. It is what your team needs more than anything, a midfielder who can dribble, who can drive forward, who can pass forward, who can shoot. I thought Fabinho was really good vs Everton too. So again, hopefully now he is earning the trust of his boss more and more you will see him more and more. Soon you won't have to be seeing Henderson in that team week in week out. And that can only be a good thing.

Good win last night, Alisson and Van Dijk are spectacular.
  8. Dec 6, 2018

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87 New Member

Supports:
    Arsenal
    It is a derby. What do you expect?
  9. Dec 6, 2018

Tommy bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered

Supports:
    Liverpool
    I didn't even watch the Liverpool game :lol: If Liverpool are playing a boring game & there's a better game elsewhere, I'll watch the latter (unless it's some sort of knockout tie/decider for something). Honestly, I'm just a bad fan in general :D
  10. Dec 6, 2018

Borussin Full Member

Supports:
    Borussia Dortmund

right, so you are a football fan before a team fan. Maybe you need to take the 'Liverpool' bit of the profile, you are not doing yourself much good making such comments :D Nothing wrong with admitting you are not actually a die hard fan of the team, so long as that is reflected in your comments!
  11. Dec 6, 2018

SquishyMcSquish Full Member

Supports:
    Tottenham
    People to not be so reactionary? He said the exact same thing when you won 2-0 at the Emirates last season, you would think people would learn.

I get there are emotions flying around after a derby, but I still found it funny that we went straight back above you in the next fixture.