1. We've added a new Women's Team sub-forum to discuss all things related to the new United Women's Team.

Also, the FCUoM forum has been closed due to inactivity, with its threads moved to the Football Forum. To discuss FCUoM and Salford City moving forward, please use this sticky thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Premier League trapdoor thread

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Thunderhead, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Feb 12, 2018

Thunderhead Full Member

Supports:
    City
    who's going down? any 3 from 10 at the moment

3 weeks ago most people thought Swansea were doomed but surely West Brom are, 7 points even with the game in hand against Chelsea just looks too much to overcome.

Hopefully there will be 5 or 6 in the mix on the last weekend of the season

Think I'll go with

18. Palace (have 4 of the top 5 in next 5 matches, think if they get cut adrift again they'll not recover)
    19. Huddersfield
    20. West Brom
  2. Feb 12, 2018

Annihilate Now! ...or later, I'm not fussy Scout

West Brom, Stoke and Brighton I think... though it's pretty hard to call.
  3. Feb 12, 2018

GBBQ Full Member

Brighton and Huddersfield looking precarious and without the survival experience that other teams around them have or the depth in their squads to pull something out of the hat. I think it will be them plus West brom or stoke and tonight's result will go a long way to deciding West brom's future I think.

Yesterday's win should be a boost to Newcastle. Swansea without a loss in 5 games so they should probably edge towards safety in the coming weeks. Southampton looking poor but surely have enough about them to get safe within the next 13 games. West ham and Watford have patchy form but better than a few below them so i think they'll be safe too. Crystal palace are patchy too btu having Roy in there probably gives them a slight edge over other teams in the mix. Bournemouth should definitely be safe. 3 wins away from the 40 point zone though they might need a few more this season.
  4. Feb 12, 2018

roonster09 Full Member

Hopefully Huddersfield and Stoke goes down.
  5. Feb 12, 2018

Sly Hang Ten Scout

Supports:
    Sporting Clube Portugal
    I only care about Swansea making the great escape. I want to see Carvalhal manage a full season in the PL.
  6. Feb 12, 2018

DdeGoat Banned

Palace, Swansea and West Brom.
  7. Feb 12, 2018

a_devil_inside Big footed hermaphrodite

I'd like Swansea to stay up and Newcastle to go down, but I think it will be WBA, Huddersfield and maybe Brighton
  8. Feb 12, 2018

Blind Full Member

Southampton are sleepwalking towards relegation, utter nothing performance against Liverpool yesterday. They should've binned Pellegrino ages ago but saying that I still think they'll avoid the drop marginally. West Brom are a bit of a lost cause with no improvement under Pardew so I'll predict them to take up a spot, then Huddersfield and as much as I'd love to see West Ham go down, preferably leaving it to the last day on goal difference, I think it'll be Stoke.
  9. Feb 12, 2018

Rafateria Banned

I hope Palace, Stoke and WBA.