#PutRioOnTheBoard

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by Tincanalley, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 11, 2018

Tincanalley Turns player names into a crappy conversation

It could equally be; #PutKeanoOnTheBoard; #PutEricOnTheBoard; #PutNevilleOnTheBoard, or whatever footballing person in who you as a supporter can place trust. Someone who cares a feck about the club. At least then they could report back what is going on behind the scenes. They might help the board, ffs.

My suspicion is that with SAF's illness, and Bobby C getting older, the shackles are truly off in eyes-Glazed-over Woody-Land. Ego's are rampant. The manager is just an employee. And maybe that's not necessarily a bad thing. But the fans need someone to fight their corner. More importantly, the manager needs someone they can talk to.

This should precede any decision about a DOF, or whatever corporate ideas are flying about. My sense is that Woody is an attention-seeker with some - but not much - of a football clue. My sense is that the players and Jose are frustrated.

The board has too many non-football heads, all about commerce, all about charts and graphs and profile. Too many Americans. Too many suits. I know this is not Twitter, but feck, it's not too late. Let's do something. Let's get a slogan, make up a chant. Someone write a fecking song; Put Rio on the Board.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018
  2. Aug 11, 2018

MadMike Full Member

Paragraphs ffs
  3. Aug 11, 2018

sewey89 Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

What does Putrio ont hebo ard mean?
  4. Aug 11, 2018

simonhch Horrible boss

Supports:
    Urban Combat Preparedness
    I’m guessing you’re a few beers in.