Rating JM signings

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by SAred, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Mar 14, 2018

SAred Full Member

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
    How would you rate JM signings 1 being not good and 10 being very good.

a) Paul Pogba
    b) Romelu Lukaku
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan,
    d) Victor Lindelof
    e) Eric Bailly
    f) Nemanja Matic
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    h) Alexis Sanchez

Did we really pay 89 Million for PP really..
  2. Mar 14, 2018

Rifer Full Member

The timing of this.. :lol: every signings would be under-graded.

Edit: Except Lukaku and Mkhi.
  3. Mar 14, 2018

liamp Full Member

Pogba, Bailly and Alexis (might be wrong on that one) will provide a solid nucleus for the next manager or coach. Wish I could say the same thing about Lukaku but stylistically he's not a fit for some styles of play.

Some of these players are going to be shite signings for how they've played under Jose and how Jose's utilized them, but they're encouraging building blocks for the next poor sod who comes in. Hard to evaluate them on a 1-10 scale based on how they're playing for someone who's finding it difficult to extract their best within his system.
  4. Mar 14, 2018

SAred Full Member

Not over the last game, the game before we beat Liverpool so look at it over the time we have signed them. The good, The bad and The ugly. Hell in PP case it maybe just the bad and the ugly 89 million your having a laugh.
  5. Mar 14, 2018

SAred Full Member

Pompous Pogba and I leave everything to the last minute so I look spectacular Bailly not to mention Henrikh Sanchez might provide a solid nucleus well not from what I have seen from these 3.
  6. Mar 14, 2018

BigCaine New Member

Most are solid signings on paper just misutilized or just not suited to mourinho football in some cases. Most of his signings should do well even if mourinho is sacked in future, in that sense he has signed much better quality than either Moyes or LVG.

Based on their actual performances until now I would rate them as follows

Paul Pogba - 5
    Romelu Lukaku -7
    Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 3
    Victor Lindelof - 4
    Eric Bailly - 8
    Nemanja Matic - 6
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 6
    Alexis Sanchez - 2
  7. Mar 14, 2018

Rifer Full Member

1 = not good a.k.a. bad, 10 = very good.

So I assume 5 = below average and 6 = above average.

Playing along...

a) Paul Pogba, 4
    b) Romelu Lukaku, 7
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan, 3
    d) Victor Lindelof, 2
    e) Eric Bailly, 4
    f) Nemanja Matic, 7
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 6
    h) Alexis Sanchez, 2

Overall forms, recent forms, contributions and their capabilities play big parts in their ratings.
  8. Mar 14, 2018

Sky1981 Fending off the urge

Last year I swear reading a thread on "Smailing being the best CB in EPL"
  9. Mar 14, 2018

Nori- Full Member

I think most of the signings have been great tbh. They aren't the problem, its Jose's negative tactics which stunt these players abilities. His obsession with having everyone back to defend or soaking up attacks for large chunks of the game, kill off any passion or drive these players have.

This is Manchester United for gods sake, we don't sit back and hope we find a crack to get through. We tear defences apart.
  10. Mar 14, 2018

fallengt Full Member

on the scale 1-10:

a) Paul Pogba - 5
    b) Romelu Lukaku - 7
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 3
    d) Victor Lindelof - 1
    e) Eric Bailly - 6
    f) Nemanja Matic - 6
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 6
    h) Alexis Sanchez - 2
  11. Mar 14, 2018

ricky-romeo Full Member

a) Paul Pogba - 5 (regressed badly over the last few months, 3 months ago he would probably be on something like 7)
    b) Romelu Lukaku - 7 and improving. a great start to the season, then struggled a bit but seems to be back to his old self. still a player that needs services from his mates.
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 4 (largely because of his Europa League form)
    d) Victor Lindelof - 3
    e) Eric Bailly - 8
    f) Nemanja Matic -7
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 8 for last season
    h) Alexis Sanchez - 2 disappointing so far
  12. Mar 14, 2018

Skills Snitch

They'll cause a huge problem for the next manager in charge.

Need director of football in this summer to look after the best interests of the club.
  13. Mar 14, 2018

Nate Dogg Don't Make Me Angry

Paul Pogba - 5
    Romelu Lukaku -7
    Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 2
    Victor Lindelof - 3
    Eric Bailly - 1
    NemanjaMatic - 5
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 5
    Alexis Sanchez - 2
  14. Mar 14, 2018

BenjaminP New Member

a) Paul Pogba - Current 5. Has potential to be 10.
    b) Romelu Lukaku - Current 7. Has potential to be 9/10.
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 2. But used for Sanchez trading chip which would give +5.
    d) Victor Lindelof - Current 4. Start of the season it was a 1. On process of improving. No one knows what his potential would be, but still very young for CB. If all works out, potential 8/9. Really depends on his partner CB.
    e) Eric Bailly - 8. Yes injured several months, but composure and aggressiveness of the back line is so clearly different with and without Baily. Potential 10.
    f) Nemanja Matic - 8. Ups and downs, but nobody really even expected an 8. Legs are going with his age though.
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 8. Great impact last season. What more could we expect from 35 year old striker. His signing really helped our image on transfer market after tedious and boring transfers during Moyes & Van Gaal era.
    h) Alexis Sanchez - 5. Winter transfer market, no preseason, disappointing thus far. Potential 10. Remember when we wrote off Vidic and Evra when they first came in? No difference here, patience needed on this one.

Comparing to Moyes & Van Gall signings, I see how much we improved on getting quality players in. Even at the end of SAF our signings are a bit lackluster.
    (Potential 10 would mean the player may improve to become a starting 11 on CL final. If we ever get there with these players..)
  15. Mar 14, 2018

KikiDaKats Full Member

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Lukaku, Zlatan and Sanchez.. are 3 signings I didn't like because I preferred what we already had...
    The rest am cool with and not every signing will be a success story, anyway.
  16. Mar 14, 2018

Eire Red United Full Member

Pogba, feels like a 2 at the minute, realistically a 6 with plenty of room for improvement.
    Lukaku, 7, improving every week seemingly but has had some stinkers this season.
    Mhiki, 4, he had some decent performances for us but overall disappointing for what he was meant to be.
    Lindelöf, 5, some decent games and some bad ones, plenty of room to improve but definitely needs to bulk up.
    Bailly, 8, would be higher only for injuries.
    Matic, 9, no complaints but think he needs a rest.
    Ibra, 9, provided much needed leadership and the goals speak for themselves, can’t begrudge him that injury.
    Sanchez, as a signing, 10/10, but from actually watching him, more like a 2 out of ten, his performances have been nowhere near good enough, though surely the only way is up.
  17. Mar 14, 2018

arthurka Full Member

a) Paul Pogba 3
    b) Romelu Lukaku 8
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan 2
    d) Victor Lindelof 3
    e) Eric Bailly 7
    f) Nemanja Matic 7
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic 7
    h) Alexis Sanchez 5

Pogba due to the price ..
  18. Mar 14, 2018

André Dominguez Full Member

Supports:
    Benfica, Académica
    - Pogba: Sorry, I cannot give a 100M€ player a positive note when he's not that decisive. I would give a 4/10, even before today's match.
    - Lukaku: Battled well yesterday, but nowhere near the value we paid for him. Not his fault, though. EPL players will always be overpriced. 7/10
    - Mikhi: more downs then ups and a very frustrating player to watch. Will give him a 5/10 because he was vital in our Europa League win.
    - Lindelof: 4/10: didn't bring nothing new to our team.
    - Bailly: 8/10: he's our present and future.
    - Matic: 9/10. His posession is sloppy at times, but if only the other players would work as much as he does in every match, we would be in a better situation.
    - Zlatan: 9/10 Before his injury, he was the one player holding us league points. And he was not even supposed to play that much time, he's a veteran.
    - Sanchez: 5/10: started well, doing poorly now, but he has some glimpses of brilliancy here and there.
  19. Mar 14, 2018

El-Manos Full Member

The timing of this is ridiculous. Our two best players on paper are currently underperforming.
  20. Mar 14, 2018

amolbhatia50k Sneaky bum time

I cant even rate them. They all looked great on paper but as usual with us most flatter to decieve.
  21. Mar 14, 2018

Schneckerl Full Member

Why do some of you think lindelof deserves a higher grade than mkhi?
    Does this take expectations and role in the squad into account?
  22. Mar 14, 2018

Charles Miller New Member

Do you want to rate their performances or the idea of signing them?

I would sign all those players, maybe not Bailly because i didn't know much about him before. So i dont blame Mourinho and its a 8 to everyone.

Player performance
    a) Paul Pogba - 06(he can do much more)
    b) Romelu Lukaku - 07
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 04
    d) Victor Lindelof - 06
    e) Eric Bailly - 07
    f) Nemanja Matic - 07
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 05
    h) Alexis Sanchez - 05(so far)
  23. Mar 14, 2018

Patrick220571 Full Member

Zlatan (8) did what he was signed to do which was score goals. I don't really understand the renewal for this season though.

Bailly (7), Matic (7) and Lukaku (8) have been solid signings and have proved their worth at times.

Jury is still out on Lindelof (4) and Sanchez (5).

Mkhitaryan (3) didn't work out and I fear that Pogba (4) is going the same way.
  24. Mar 14, 2018

Seveneric Full Member

a) Paul Pogba- 6
    b) Romelu Lukaku- 7
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan- 5
    d) Victor Lindelof- 6
    e) Eric Bailly- 6
    f) Nemanja Matic- 6
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic- 5
    h) Alexis Sanchez- 4

I think that's fair.
  25. Mar 14, 2018

Ødegaard formerly MrEriksen Scout

a) Paul Pogba 9/10
    b) Romelu Lukaku 9/10
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan 3/10
    d) Victor Lindelof 4/10
    e) Eric Bailly 10/10
    f) Nemanja Matic 8/10
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic 7/10

Too early for Sanchez, and others who are still around can change.
  26. Mar 14, 2018

Ødegaard formerly MrEriksen Scout

For me, it's more that Mkhitaryans role for us is now done.
    Lindelöf still has a potential future here to improve upon his showings so far.
  27. Mar 14, 2018

Bastian Full Member

a) Paul Pogba - for the timing, when the team was bereft of quality, it was a 9 type of signing. Recently, he's been like a 6, but in a team that functions well he'll be a 9 (for the record, even though I'm a fanboi I'm just as frustrated with him as the rest of you)
    b) Romelu Lukaku - 7.5
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 5.5
    d) Victor Lindelof - too early to judge, but probably no more than a 6
    e) Eric Bailly - 8
    f) Nemanja Matic - 9 (expected nothing more than a 7.5)
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - for last season, it was a 9 signing
    h) Alexis Sanchez - not what we needed in hindsight (got suckered into the muppetry like most of us) performances since he's got here have been dreadful, but he's got it in him to be a consistent 8.5/9 type of signing. The 3 and a half year contract on crazy money is daft though, incredibly so

Those lads all joined a team mainly populated with 6s and 7s.
  28. Mar 14, 2018

IronCroos37 New Member

Pogba 5. Could have been much higher if Mou played him in a better role
    Lukaku 7. Decent till now, but still don't like his type of striker
    Mkhitaryan 5. Provided goals in EL and was cheap
    Lindelof 5. Mediocre till now
    Eric Bailly 7. Could have been much higher if played week after week
    Matic 7. One of the reasons we are 2.
    Ibrahimovic 7. Scored goals before injury and good attitude despite his age, was free as well.
    Sanchez 4. Bad Start

Mourinho 5
  29. Mar 14, 2018

KirkDuyt Full Member

Supports:
    Feyenoord
    I'm doing this solely on a bang for your buck basis:

a) Paul Pogba - 6
    b) Romelu Lukaku 7.5
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan 3
    d) Victor Lindelof 5
    e) Eric Bailly 10
    f) Nemanja Matic 8
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic 7
    h) Alexis Sanchez 3
  30. Mar 14, 2018

shamans Hoser

The signings were fine. How they are being used is crap. Mikhi was a crap signing from the start though
  31. Mar 14, 2018

Grylte "nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"

Bailly 1? Did you forget a 0, or do you actually think he's the worst signing JM has done?
  32. Mar 14, 2018

L1nk Full Member

Romelu Lukaku - I think he came off as a bit more limited at the start, had a bit of a dry period, poor, people wanted him dropped, coming into his own a bit now and at the moment looks like one of the only players to actually give a damn anymore.

Victor Lindelof - Was actually really good at Benfica and still young so I liked this buy, still do, but next year could be a breakout year for him, shows glimpses of his technical capabilities but has looked lost at sea a lot of the time this season when he has played.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - World class player, bought for all the wrong reasons, to slot into a system that doesn't compliment him as a player whatsoever, I genuinely believe we looked at his stats from the season and thought right well he's good lets get him, without looking into the reasons as to why he had that amazing season in the first place. Unsuited to us, clearly didn't respond well to Mourinho's man management and lost all confidence and with it his ability, complete waste of time buying him and actually felt sorry for him in the end, should of stayed at Dortmund and we'd of been better off getting a winger instead, square peg, round hole. Kagawa 2.0

Eric Bailly - My favourite signing, can be rash at times but he's quality and has shown it this season, shame about the long injury layoff, but I think this is Mourinho's only true succesful signing with us at this point

Nemanja Matic - He's decent at what he does, I don't think he's anything spectacular personally, does the job that's required... mostly, and not much else

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Decent first year, probably more of a good presence in the dressing room than on the pitch, missed a plethora of chances. Absolute pointless second season contract wasting a load of money and wasting a load of people's time, should of gone after the first season.

Paul Pogba - Coming from greatness at Juventus, still a lot to prove, even there, but the signs were all there we were getting a worldie still to come into his prime, on the whole he's completely flopped and I believe it's mostly due to Mourinho's negative gameplan and Pogba's current refusal to buy into the method, he's hung Pogba out to dry and thrown him to the wolves recently, has he had some poor performances? Sure, no more than some of the other dross on the pitch though, but what's happening is not entirely surprising considering similar fallouts and madness from Mourinho and players at other clubs he's been at, it's a pattern, nothing new. Pogba has high influence in that dressing room and at that club and Mourinho's making an example out of him because of it, like Casillas before him.

Alexis Sanchez - Honestly, it's looking more like a situational signing rather than one we actually needed, is he quality? Of course, wouldn't know it looking at him here though, we've managed to turn him into a bag of shit in record time, looks woeful currently, massive burning gap at RW, buys Sanchez, seemingly refuses to play him on the right and shunts everyone else out there who aren't good at playing on the RW, including Martial, who was our most productive LW up to that point I thought. Ridiculous man management that.

So, overall, poor, we can bang on about the poor signings that LVG made but Mourinho hasn't done much to buck the trend either, is it that he's just signed a load of crap players? Or has he signed quality players and turned them into crap with his handling of the team, tactics, and man management, because honestly, it's looking like Mourinho is the man at fault here for not getting the best out of these players, which, might come as a surprise to some people, is his job.
  33. Mar 14, 2018

Panther Full Member

a) Paul Pogba - He's performed very good in some games but very poor in other games. For £89m to be justified, I'd expect very good performances in at least 8/10 games yet he gives them maybe once or twice in every ten games. I'd rate about 5/10 because he's no-where near consistently showing that he's worth being our most expensive player of all time and until Neymar, the most expensive transfer ever.

b) Romelu Lukaku - Scored a lot of goals but has been more of a passenger in most big games and against some other teams. Has he been a success? yes. Has he shown why we paid £75m for him? no. So I'd rate him 6/10.

c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan - He was poor most of the time yet very good at the start of this season and in our Europa League run last season. I'd give a 4/10 for his league performances, 7/10 for his European performances.

d) Victor Lindelof - Started off very poor but has been improving slowly, can settle in and become a good player for us but at the moment I'd rate 5/10.

e) Eric Bailly - Has been a good signing, still a bit rash and shaky sometimes but overall he's been good and one of our better performers. 7/10.

f) Nemanja Matic - He's had good games and he does his job. 6/10.

g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - He was great last season, hasn't played this season. I'd give a 8/10 based on last season.

h) Alexis Sanchez - Very poor so far, has shown glimpses of talent but no-where near good enough. For £500k a week, I don't want glimpses, I want excellence all the time. He's basically our new Rooney at this moment, massive wages and nothing to show for it.
  34. Mar 14, 2018
    I’m gonna give this a good go here and rate them with the following in mind

Expected performance level versus actual performance level

Paul Pogba- 3

Other than Arsenal away, hasn’t turned up in one single big game. Shoots outside the box way to often for someone who rarely (if ever) scores from outside the box for us. Lazy, tactically atrocious, can’t nail down a position and seems more concerned with his brand. A complete and utter let down if we had spent half his price tag on him.

Romelu Lukaku- 8.5

I love the guy, he’s clearly in it for footballing reasons and is contributing across the pitch. Can’t be sure, but it looks like he has worked a lot on his first touch as the ball bounces off of him way less now. Our top scorer, a natural leader and with a team clicking around him an absolute must in our starting 11 for the next 3-4 years. He gets what it means to play for Man Utd.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan- 3

Mourinho sanctioned the purchase before he was officially announced as manager, but his time here was awful.

Victor Lindelof- 4

Has shown some promise, and plays the ball out well. Just needs more time to assess how far he can go

Eric Bailly - 4

A shocking defender from a technical standpoint who masks his inadequacies with his pace which enables him to make last ditch tackles others couldn’t, only issue is he makes those last ditch tackles because he makes a positional mistake beforehand. Distribution is inconsistent, can’t play accurate long balls and just always a candidate for silly bookings. He does seem to have the commitment levels id want of a Man Utd CB and he is fairly young, so let’s hope he comes good.

Nemanja Matic- 9

Giving him the highest rating because we don’t talk about the need for a defensive midfielder anymore, because matic has plugged the hole so well. Comfortably one of the best in his position.

Zlatan ibrahimovic- 7

Slowed us down too often but he did what he always does and got goals, and intimidated the opposition. His performances last season before his injury make me ok with accepting the wages he’s pretty much stealing now.

Alexis Sanchez - 2

Frustrating, almost no end product anymore and is playing a different game from his teammates. Has lost his explosive pace, and is a complete detriment to the side. Must be dropped ASAP.

So all in all, disappointing really isn’t it. The return on investment is staggeringly bad, for now.
  35. Mar 14, 2018

witchtrials Full Member

Well we signed him twice and it probably makes more sense to rate both signings separately.

During his first contract he provided a pretty decent focal point, albeit one whose sluggishness contributed to a lack of dynamism. His finishing left a bit to be desired at times but he ended the season with a decent goal tally so I guess you can't complain too much. Arguably helped our mentality as well, though this one is quite speculative and hard to judge.

Signing him for a second year when he was nearly 36 and out with a cruciate injury was utterly senseless. I can understand some fans getting a bit over-excited about him being a "lion" with supernatural capacities to overcome bodily damage but you would expect a more sober assessment from the manager in consultation with the medical department. Can't understand how this one ever got signed off.
  36. Mar 14, 2018

RedRonaldo Full Member

a) Paul Pogba - 7/10 (remember early season when we were winning 4-0 every game, Pogba is the key of everything and our main/only source of creativity. His recent form though...)
    b) Romelu Lukaku - 7/10 (he is about what I've been expecting all the time, score some goals but not good enough in many games. Start improving lately though)
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 4/10 (looks promising last season, but disappointed in the end)
    d) Victor Lindelof - 5/10 (probably our worst defender so far, but start settling in)
    e) Eric Bailly - 8/10 (our best defender)
    f) Nemanja Matic - 8/10 (our most reliable midfielder)
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 7/10 (good 1st season in good old age, the injuries though)
    h) Alexis Sanchez - 2/10 (hugely disappointed, offers almost nothing in our attack except being a headless chicken, dispossessed alot, his presence on the pitch totally destroy the team balance, Mourinho partly to be blamed)
  37. Mar 14, 2018

Toad Full Member

a) Paul Pogba - 7

Almost 25. Should be coming into his peak but it may take a couple more season for that, not mature enough at the moment but it will come. He is going through a very bad patch but will come out of it. Everyone used to wank over him all the time, he will get past this.

b) Romelu Lukaku - 9

Really looking the part now, quality signing.

c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 3

Too weak, both physically and mentally. Scouts should have spotted that before.

d) Victor Lindelof - 5

Don’t really have an opinion to be honest, he is for the future and I trust Mourinho with defenders the majority of the time.

e) Eric Bailly - 9

Will be a world beater, slowly becoming one of my favourite players.

f) Nemanja Matic - 7

Done his job well but we could do better if you ask me, although a sound signing.

g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 7

Great when he is fit but we shouldn’t have signed him on again, more of a one season signing but for the games he has played he deserved a 7.

h) Alexis Sanchez - 6

Only played 10 games give or take. Still needs to settle in but eventually he will come good, just the settling in period. Only dissapointing thing is he will isolate Martial and Rashford and possibly force one of them out, Martial...
  38. Mar 14, 2018

Traub Full Member

You were happy with Rooney as our striker ?
  39. Mar 14, 2018

Devil81 Full Member

a) Paul Pogba - 6
    b) Romelu Lukaku - 7
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan, - 4
    d) Victor Lindelof -2
    e) Eric Bailly-8
    f) Nemanja Matic - 8
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 9
    h) Alexis Sanchez - 2

Simple as that, Sanchez and Lindelof have both been total disasters.
  40. Mar 14, 2018

bosnian_red Worst scout to ever exist

Players who I think will play an important role for us in the near future and I'm happy we signed them and/or happy with what they showed in the past (for Ibra):
    • Ibrahimovic - Was the personality we needed last season. Shame about the injury, but was never gonna have a big role this season
    • Bailly - terrific center back at his best, just needs to stay fit
    • Matic - Very good signing, would be better if he was younger but a good signing all the same and provided a lot of what we were lacking. Pretty much carried our midfield this season.
    • Sanchez - Hasn't shown it so far, big part of it due to Mourinho's style IMO along with joining a new club that is going through a big problematic period, but I think he'll be fine long term. If he can get back to his best, then it's the perfect player for us and exactly the type we've lacked for ages. Manager has to get it right though.
    Marginal
    • Lukaku - marginally, since I'm still not a huge fan of those types of strikers, but the past month his work rate and performance levels have improved LOADS and he seems to have the right attitude needed, while also seems to have changed into what he sees as acceptable performance levels. He struggled before a lot, but has improved a lot with focusing and working hard on his build up. Has to keep it up, but you can't argue with his goals. Maybe with a better attacking style he'll improve loads and show his best qualities more often. We'll see, but definitely leaning more towards liking him for long term compared to how I was before.
    Jury out on Lindelof, but seems kinda pointless as I'm not sure he'll ever be good enough to start. Squad player seems more his tune. Pogba is an overrated youtube player who doesn't know how to play football properly despite his talent. Miki was trash.
    So yeah, signings haven't been toooo bad, but a lot of money wasted still and biggest problem is style. We have good players throughout. Just need a manager who can get them playing a good style.
  41. Mar 14, 2018

alfonsrb New Member

a) Paul Pogba - 5 // I think he doesn't share Mou's vision of football and he doesn't have the motivation to play this kind of football. With another approach he could flourish, but with our current tactics I can only see him getting worse.
    b) Romelu Lukaku - 7 // He has the right attitude and you can see how he is improving.
    c) Henrikh Mkhitaryan - 4 // He was a victim of the tactics.
    d) Victor Lindelof - 4 // In order to improve he has to be playing more often. He is talented.
    e) Eric Bailly - 7 // Maybe the better signing. However, he is often injured and it looks like a deja vu.
    f) Nemanja Matic - 7 // He is doing what is is asked.
    g) Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 7 // Considering the price and age, his performances were amazing.
    h) Alexis Sanchez - 3 // In most minutes of the match, it is like playing with 10 players. He is trying to make things happen, but it is like talent is not there anymore. It is like he has no connection with any other player on the field.