Reminder: Jose managed to turn Chelsea fans against Hazard

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by Santoryo, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Dec 6, 2018

Janson Full Member

And the fact that KDB wasn't actually good at the time had nothing to do with it?
  2. Dec 6, 2018

Pyro19 New Member

Or the fact that KDB has performed under everyone else he has played except Jose. He sold Salah too.

The man couldn't see talent if it hit him in the eye with a cricket bat.
  3. Dec 6, 2018

Sky1981 Fending off the urge

Why is our player always unhappy about this unhappy about that.

Mourinhon literally made pogba his golden kid. Always playing, captaincy and all that.

What he needs for him to be happy?
  4. Dec 6, 2018

Keeps It tidy Hates Messi

That is why he was great for Werder Bremen before that and great for Wolfsburg immediately after.
  5. Dec 6, 2018

abdo99 Full Member City Lover

Only Jose believed he wasn't good enough .
  6. Dec 6, 2018

Infra-red Full Member

A Barcelona shirt.
  7. Dec 6, 2018

Janson Full Member

Nobody knew how good he would become.
  8. Dec 6, 2018

JPRouve can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate

The obvious answer would be to play for big trophies. Now you could answer that it's on him but it's true that our roster isn't at the required level and the coaching isn't too.
  9. Dec 6, 2018

Garethw scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW

The booing of Pogba was fecking embarrassing. You’d think he’d shat all over the club emblem or something.

Mourinho has got so many fooled.

Dark times for us supporters.
  10. Dec 6, 2018

RedDevil@84 Full Member

Get a grip. You completely ignored "Firstly, we are talking Pogba here and hence my comment." And quit this "Posters like you" and "agenda" thing, unless you know for sure that I am constantly s**t posting about Pogba all over the forum.

Jeez can't even put an opinion on this forum without being name called.

And for what it's worth, I don't care how much Lukaku cost or Matic cost. They were never hyped to have the potential to be one of the best in their positions or were never in World XI. So my expectations are not the same.
  11. Dec 6, 2018

RedB4ndiT New Member

Didn't he do the same with Casillas? He wanted the Spanish RM players to hate and injure the Spanish Barca players and Casillas wouldn't have it so Mou benched Casillas for an entire year. Iniesta did an interview about this recently. He said Casillas spoke with Xavi about what Mou wanted them to do and Mou considered Iker a traitor because of this.
  12. Dec 6, 2018

Jeppers7 Full Member

What are your expectations?
  13. Dec 6, 2018

Sterling Archer Full Member

Both parties to blame. Both have a history of creating an emotional sh*tstorm before leaving a club. It's on them to get along or feck off, one or both. I don't care whichever which way it happens.
  14. Dec 6, 2018

RedDevil@84 Full Member

My expectation is pretty basic. Consistent good performance. He currently blows lot of hot and cold. Pogba has had some great matches in team. Where he has influenced the game. But he has had games where he looks completely off it.

Now I agree that football is not a one man show and he won't be able to do anything if team mates/tactics are not in sync. But if he wants to be called a world class player, he should be able to do many things on a consistent basis.
    And before anyone says it is the tactics that are not helping us to see Pogba's skills, yes I agree to large extent. Our tactics are crap and our team plays like headless chickens many times. So it is unlikely that Pogba does something spectacular if overall game is bad.

I have already expressed my hope that we would see much more from Pogba under a different manager.
  15. Dec 6, 2018

CA1 Banned

Pogba received a lot of abuse around me yesterday.

He's been despised for some time though, there's been things brewing with him since his agent came out and touted him around.

In my opinion, Pogba wants to leave regardless of who is manager.

Mourinho always gets a very good reception. But so did Van Gaal (for the most part- there was the odd time) and Moyes to be fair.
  16. Dec 6, 2018

BalanceUnAutreJoint New Member

The bias and hatred some you guys hold towards Mourinho is totally blinding you regarding Pogba, both as a player and as a person
    Where do you think these Pogba to Juventus,Barcelona rumors come from? His agent.
    He wants out and has disrespected the shirt severals times already.

Raiola even tried to sell him to City last season.
  17. Dec 6, 2018

Kag Full Member

They pay hard earned money to go there so I’m not going to judge them. But I can’t help but think they deserve the likes of Fellaini in midfield.

Mourinho has done a right job on Pogba. The club will lose out in the end.
  18. Dec 6, 2018

Buster15 Full Member

Supports:
    Bristol Rovers
    And is he delivering?
  19. Dec 6, 2018

fezzerUTD New Member

Be a bit stupid wouldn't it, handing in a transfer request and losing any bonuses.
  20. Dec 6, 2018

Buster15 Full Member

Supports:
    Bristol Rovers
    You are not on your own thinking that.
    I can accept many failings of a player. They are humans after all but what I cannot accept is when a player so obviously doesn't try.

You are right. He disrespects not only the shirt but his team mates, the supporters and his employer.

In any other industry he would be disciplined.
    I detest any player who thinks he is bigger than United. In the grand scheme of things he is not that significant.
  21. Dec 6, 2018

sugar_kane Full Member

Shit manager or not he's had about 5 great games in 2 and a half years. That's pretty pathetic for someone of his talent, reputation and price tag.
  22. Dec 6, 2018

It is amazing how short peoples memories are when it comes to Pogba
  23. Dec 6, 2018

sugar_kane Full Member

Name more than five great games he's had in a United shirt
  24. Dec 6, 2018

abdo99 Full Member City Lover

Swansea away
    Crystal Palace away (both in the first season)
    EL semi finals and final
    Everton away (last season)
    Those are the standout games but there's others like Spurs FA Cup semi final, City derby comeback, Arsenal before the sending off...

So your making stuff up basically
  25. Dec 6, 2018

Fracture90 Full Member

What was it again you're selling then?
  26. Dec 6, 2018

Jeppers7 Full Member

This is fair....I think anyone who ignores context is basically pushing an agenda. I've yet to get a reply from anyone on three players who have been better than Pogba this season, there's a couple you could make an argument for but that's it.

Regarding a new manager, if the team became more consistent. Played better football and individuals within the team played better consistently, then I would expect more from Pogba than he is showing this season. Currently though he's not playing well at all, seems to be the case when he comes back from injury though. It's not the first time. To me that's just normal for players though.
  27. Dec 6, 2018

Sir Scott McToMinay Full Member

He was a young WC talent, from Jose’s perspective players don’t get good until they’re 29.
  28. Dec 6, 2018

Ramshock CAF Pilib De Brún Translator

Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
    @Damien why is this thread allowed and other recent Jose threads banned immediately?
  29. Dec 6, 2018

Janson Full Member

There are countless talents who never realise their potential, and most of them don't get to KDB level. It's always a gamble with young prospects.
  30. Dec 6, 2018

De Bruyne was the young player of the year in the Bundesliga the season before.
  31. Dec 6, 2018

BluesJr Full Member

Jose is a poison plain and simple. Nobody knew how good KdB would be? Really?

If Pogba goes, and Martial too, they’ll show the true quality they have and we’ll be embarrassed. Yet again.
  32. Dec 6, 2018

Redlips Full Member

Both have shown it at times in this system and team where NO ONE is doing well, so I agree. As much as people have seemed desperate to scapegoat Pogba and Martial since summer, they have been probably our 2 best outfield players... Shock!

Jose has history for this, none of the players do. Feck him off!
  33. Dec 6, 2018

Snow Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down

Hazard was shit last season.

On Pogba, this is the 2nd time people are having a go at Manchester United manager for "mistreating" Pogba. Personally I think Pogba is the one not delivering. He's making way too many mistakes because he's not doing simple things and they've been costly. Mistakes leading to goals and doing something good that leads to us scoring shouldn't be a close statistic.
  34. Dec 6, 2018

Slaford RED New Member

It's an old mentality amongst the season ticket holders, that they are loyal Reds, more loyal than any other club.

My dad is one of them ! he will not hear a wrong word said of any and I mean any united player past or present.

Lets face it, the majority of match going fans are pissed up, brain dead idiots ! you have got to be pretty stupid to pay and watch that crap Mourinho has been dishing up !
  35. Dec 6, 2018

Sir Scott McToMinay Full Member

There was no gamble there, he was as proven as a young player can be at his age.
    I remember Jose playing him as a CF in Moyes’ first home game at OT.
    Total misjudgment of a player’s strength and qualities.
  36. Dec 7, 2018

Mainoldo Full Member

That was Scurrle but either way it was a crap tactical decision. I think he was trying to make a point they needed strikers. You know how he does already.
  37. Dec 7, 2018

Patrick08 Full Member

Mourinho treatment to pogba is what I agree with but his decision making and benching him for biggest games and playing teams without creativity is foolishness as its sabotaging our own results and mourinho doesn't seem to care which baffles me most.

Pogba is not faultless, he has much more to give and have the level he just doesn't wanna go to. His commitment desire, footballing discipline is indeed lacking here. The conditions doesn't support him I know , but those are times when you shine through rather than sulk, and he is sulking.

Its a medicine pogba had to take in crossroads of his career about how good he is or want to become. Now it's upto him to shine through or sulk in tough conditions.

But it's also a fact that matic deserves even more accountability than pogba does this season and in a completely biased way Mourinho just keeps ignoring that and keep playing him when its matic who has let the team down more than pogba.

If 80% of the blame lies on Mourinho's shoulders than 20% of it also lies on pogba's. He has to show maturity commitment and footballing discipline and bring his feet on to the ground.

What peter schmeichael said is absolutely correct that he is getting more attention than the likes of cantona had but he's not delivering on that scale.
  38. Dec 7, 2018

yfoFC Full Member

Oh, never mind me then.. carry on
  39. Dec 7, 2018

adexkola Arsenal supporter

Me, and you. Yo momma, and yo cousin too.
    Supports:
    orderly disembarking on planes
    Cosigning this.

I have a high threshold for criticizing matchgoing fans.
  40. Dec 7, 2018

Rash Decision Full Member

He sounds like a different breed from the current lot who are willing to blame anyone and everyone else to deflect blame from the manager alone, though.