Thibault Courtois could go To Real Madrid (Marca)

Discussion in 'Transfer Forum' started by Maradona10, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Feb 8, 2018

Distracted Steward Full Member

This would be amazing for us. De Gea--presumably--would stay indefinitely. Chelsea would have run of Czech before he washed up to bring in a young keeper only to move him on before he realized his potential. I'd love to see them go through the folly we did before Edwin van der Sar. Outstanding.
  2. Feb 8, 2018

meamth Full Member

I hope real will make a proposal to United to borrow 50 million pounds to support this move. Ed don't think twice, give them the money.
  3. Feb 8, 2018

Maradona10 Duncan Castles

Chelsea also have a stadium redevelopment planned and will need a lot of money for that. They wont turn down 50-80 million for a player with one year on his contract.
    United i hope are aware of this fact, they simply activate the option in De gea's contract ask for 130 million and say if you pay he goes otherwise you can have him on a free 2 years later. Madrid need a keeper now either they sign courtois or pay up. Our hand hasnt been as strong as it is this summer.
  4. Feb 8, 2018

Trizy Full Member

If he's off in the summer I'll hold no grudge against him.

Will also be happy with getting Oblak. Obviously no one is as good as De Gea but Oblak would soften the blow.
  5. Feb 8, 2018

Maradona10 Duncan Castles

Just for future reference, are you a united supporter or chelsea ?
  6. Feb 8, 2018

Trizy Full Member

I was speaking about De Gea, I had so many tabs open (including De Gea performances, Madrid players for De Gea and Dea Gea transfer talks) I posted in the wrong one :lol::lol::lol:.