United Hour Podcast - Bus Parker's Anonymous

Discussion in 'Manchester United Forum' started by Schmiznurf, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Oct 20, 2017

Schmiznurf Full Member

On this week's United Hour podcast join host Nik (@Rood) and Craig (@Schmiznurf) as they discuss our performances against Liverpool and Benfica, whether or not parking the bus is the way to go, our Armenian magician Mkhitaryan, young Benfica goalkeeper Svilar, our next game against Huddersfield and more.

Podomatic (for Itunes and Podcast app subscription): https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/redcastpod/episodes/2017-10-20T14_39_47-07_00
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/manchesterunitedpodcast/?pnref=story
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/United_Hour

As always, big thanks to our proper great editors for making us sound better then we actually are.

Please do like us on Facebook, follow on Twitter and share, re-tweet, post an Itunes review etc - all support is much appreciated!
  2. Oct 20, 2017

Traub Full Member

Is this on Mixcloud as well?
  3. Oct 20, 2017

Schmiznurf Full Member

No, don't think we're on there at all actually.
  4. Oct 21, 2017

Rood nostradamus like gloater

Apparently we are!

Never looked at Mixcloud before, I suppose either Soundcloud or Podomatic must feed into it

I personally use CastBox Android App where you can easily subscribe to the podcast (and others) and get notifications of new episodes:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.castbox.audiobook.radio.podcast&hl=en_GB
  5. Oct 21, 2017

Traub Full Member

Ahh nice I'll give it a listen then! My work wifi tries to stop streaming, but they haven't figured out that mixcloud exists :lol:
  6. Oct 21, 2017

Schmiznurf Full Member

How strange, it looks a little similar to the podomatic layout so it must come from that.
  7. Oct 21, 2017

I didn't know mixcloud existed until you mentioned, let alone that we are on it!
  8. Oct 21, 2017

1hr to kick off - our Huddersfield preview kicks in at 44:14 on the pod so have a listen to get match ready!
  9. Oct 23, 2017

Morpheus 7 Full Member

Have to say the addition of Craig, @Schmiznurf has brought real humour to the pod. In particular the odd analogies and analysis of the bin dippers from Merseyside. Keep up the good work lads, always a good listen and much appreciated.
  10. Oct 24, 2017

Schmiznurf Full Member

Glad you like the humour :D
  11. Oct 25, 2017

SqueakyWeasel Full Member

FFS :lol: it's obviously all bloody Imran's fault!
  12. Oct 26, 2017

Roosney Full Member

Sometimes less is more! Nice one so far, I'm halfway through, will finish while commuting back to home.

Definitely ( ‹- the most annoying english word to spell) think we would have played a bit more brave at Anfield had we had Pogba and Fellaini available.

Agree that Pogba missing infects Mkhi performance a lot, nice catch, it seems obvious so now. Someone should compare Mkhi's stats with and without Paul.
  13. Oct 26, 2017

FultonRed Full Member

Agreed, he's definitely brought a lighter mood. Good pod again guys, was good work considering there was only 2 of you this time. Look forward to the next one, hopefully you will have a nice victory over Spurs to reflect on!
  14. Oct 26, 2017

Yep He did actually pick out Mooy as the dangerman and noted they were well organised defensively - just never expected United to be that crap!

and @Annihilate Now! had promised to do a pod after the Huddersfield game, he then shamefully flaked out - not a good week to be a United fan in Hudderfield

Some good stattoing by Schmiz to back up the point - in case anyone missed it: http://www.redcafe.net/threads/why-mkhitaryan-needs-pogba-in-order-to-be-effective.433421/

DOnt worry @Alock1 will be back soon enough to darken the mood
  15. Oct 27, 2017

FultonRed Full Member

:lol::lol: Good to hear mate haha. Just hope we have a great performance and result at the weekend for youse to rave about on the next pod :drool::devil:
  16. Oct 27, 2017

I'm not expecting a great performance but a win is much needed after the feck up last weekend.

Spurs looked very impressive against Real and the Scousers, Kane out is a big bonus although it may mean they end up going more defensive than they would have done.