Gareth Bale's hair-clip

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
For anyone who didn't watch the Wales game (and why would you? unless you're Welsh, of course) he got a bang in the head and waved the physio over. He took a couple of seconds to regain his composure, then picked up a hair-clip (see above) and carefully pinned his fringe back into place.

A hair-clip.

While playing football.

Christ.

Shotgun raisin

And I thought the alice band was the clearest proclamation of homosexuality you could get.

I've seen quite a few blokes walking around with slicked back greasy hairy recently. If they start pinning them back with hairclips, I might just be forced to call them puffs from a distance before running away and hiding behind some dustbins.

sphinx

Saw it before during Spurs game. He went down after a tackle and before he stands up again, he make sure his hair is alright and then got up. Seriously, I never thought a footballer can be that vain.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
For anyone who didn't watch the Wales game (and why would you? unless you're Welsh, of course) he got a bang in the head and waved the physio over. He took a couple of seconds to regain his composure, then picked up a hair-clip (see above) and carefully pinned his fringe back into place.

A hair-clip.

While playing football.

Christ.
:lol::lol::lol:

MalibuKen

those hair strings that torres, ramos and teveth use to keep their hair out of their faces....where can i buy one?
just go to clares accessories, when i had long hair i wore them all the time.

the best ones i found were in a nike shop, its the ones that giovanni dos santos wears.

Wes

A hair-clip.

While playing football.

Christ.
That really is utterly disgusting.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
every time I see this lad play he's messing with his hair. Touching it up like some kinda big girl. So i'm glad this thread was made as I think he's a complete tosser.

I'm not joking, every time.

He's a young lad who should be concentrating on his footy but every time there's a break in play this prats doing it

I just wait for the day he's tracking back, the other team are countering but this cnuts jogging not running cause it's a delicate time in proceedings and he don't want another stray hair or when during a game he loses his hair clip and stops the game so everyone can look for it with him...

Bale "Boss you gotta sub me. I lost my hair clip"
Boss: "I was about to sub you, your hair looks a fecking disgrace btw. Has done for the last five insufferable minutes"...