£12m Edin Is New Tev

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Campbell might be off to someone like Hull if they repeat their offer of last season.

Nistelrooy10

Tin Foil Hatter
If Tevez goes I would think SAF will look for an established striker.

We already have Campbell coming back from loan, and with Wellbeck, and Macheda also needing a few games to help their development, I doubt we will too pay much for potential, if anything.
I'm of the completely different opinion. If Tevez goes, I don't think he'll buy another established player to sit on the bench, but we might buy a "good" young goalscorer who'll pop in goals when Rooney/Berbatov are injured. Wellbeck and Macheda are still too young and inexperienced and can't be relied on to be consistent.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I'm of the completely different opinion. If Tevez goes, I don't think he'll buy another established player to sit on the bench, but we might buy a "good" young goalscorer who'll pop in goals when Rooney/Berbatov are injured. Wellbeck and Macheda are still too young and inexperienced and can't be relied on to be consistent.
Never heard of, or seen this Edin kid play.

Can he be relied upon to be immediately consistent in a new league, and step into the team without weakening the team to a great degree?

Nistelrooy10

Tin Foil Hatter
Never heard of, or seen this Edin kid play.

Can he be relied upon to be immediately consistent in a new league, and step into the team without weakening the team to a great degree?
There is no way to be sure, but I think he'd do ok.