£25m Tevez Is Fergie Target To Replace Van

heffa

Big cow?
Red17 said:
MSI is alledgedly owned by Abramovich's former business mentor and current business rival who is now suing Abramovich for defrauding him.
Lets hope he refuses to ever sell to Roman Abramovich then.

HKRed

"If Tevez does leave South America for Man United, he would join Wayne Rooney, 20, and Cristiano Ronaldo, 21, in an attack that just might make the Old Trafford faithful get over the fact the club is owned by an American."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fecking priceless, had me spluttering my coffee out this morning as I read it. I know I'd forget we had a debt burden matching the National defecit in Brazil if we signed an expensive player....errr who wouldn't increase that debt one little bit.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
That article says that Rogerio Ceni has scored 64 goals! A keeper!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Reapersoul20 said:
I'd just like to point out that the channel that has allegedly confirmed we have signed Tevez, is now showing a competition featring a grown man dressed in a baby costume, trying to do his best impression of a baby crying, while eating a bag of potato chips.

I am not taking the piss - sky channel 810.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Argentine international Carlos Tevez is on the brink of a move to Roma, according to reports in the Brazilian press. O Estado de Sao Paulo reports that the forward has already agreed terms with the Serie A club.

The paper also claims the 22-year-old's agent is in Italy concluding a deal to take him from Corinthians to the Stadio Olimpico.

If completed, the transfer would represent a significant coup given the reported interest from a clutch of top clubs including Manchester United, Chelsea and Real Madrid.

Tevez will be in London this weekend for Argentina's friendly international against Brazil at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium on Sunday.

Tevez impressed in patches at the World Cup in Germany, although he was unable to prevent a quarter-final exit to the hosts despite playing all 120 minutes.

Since returning he has not trained with the Corinthians squad and is in open conflict with the club's management over a move to Europe.

"Before the World Cup, the directors promised they would not keep me here. They know I want to leave," Tevez told Fox Sports.

Link

Wes

roma, i can see that. they've lost Cassano recently and he could play up in an attacking three with Totti. Roma'll spend big, chance of the league.

Mainoldo

He would be idle for Roma, i also see him as a perfect replacement for Cassano. If they get Esposito aswell they will be serious challengers this year

Wes

Tottenham have confirmed they have agreed a deal to re-sign Mido from Roma. The Egyptian international spent 18 months on loan at White Hart Lane before returning to Roma earlier this summer.

Blackburn Rovers expressed an interest in signing the former Ajax hit-man, but Mido rejected their overtures.

It seemed that Tottenham's interest in Mido had waned after the arrival of Dimitar Berbatov, but Spurs boss Martin Jol insists they were always keen to bring him back to the club.

"We've been tracking Mido since his loan ended and we were always keen to bring him back," Jol told the club's official website.

"Roma took some persuading and I'm delighted to have him in the squad.

"He knows I like him as a player, his strength in the air and his mentality. It's an excellent addition to the squad and our striking options are now complete."

Mido was delighted to be making the move back to North London, with the deal subject to the player gaining a work permit.

"I'm very happy to be back," said Mido. "It was and it always will be a great honour for me to play for Tottenham.

"I always knew in my heart I would be coming back.

"It is a fantastic move for me, I have some good friends here and it will be good to be back with the lads.

"I saw them training today and I'm looking forward to working with Martin and Chris again.

"I can't wait to pull on a Tottenham shirt, to play at the Lane and score some goals."
Tevez will probably go to Roma now, not suggesting they need to replace Mido, but he's linked with them and they need to spend big to keep up with inter and they've lost a similar player recently, Cassano...

Buddenbrook

In Tomorrows headlines: Tevez signs for United. According to Skysports? Anyone saw this? It was mentioned on redissue.

heffa

Big cow?
Buddenbrook said:
In Tomorrows headlines: Tevez signs for United. According to Skysports? Anyone saw this? It was mentioned on redissue.
They have probably prepared 4 or 5 headlines for Tevez already. 1 if he goes to Chelsea, 1 for United, 1 for Roma, 1 for the unexpected and 1 for Arsenal.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Tevez is not a front-line striker. He plays more in the Rooney role. How the hell could he be what we want? We need cover for Saha.

dev1l

heffa said:
They have probably prepared 4 or 5 headlines for Tevez already. 1 if he goes to Chelsea, 1 for United, 1 for Roma, 1 for the unexpected and 1 for Arsenal.
Or else the SUn (Cuntis): Chelski buy Tevez. He ll be on loan at MU for 6 months then he ll spend another 6 months at Arsenal before returning to Chelsea in 1 year's time!!

redrush

SiYuan said:
Think he might do it well here.

He's a great talent at 22 *if i am not wrong*

And now, him wanting to move out, the fans not wanting him anymore.

This is a great opportunity for us to poach.
Very strong on his right side but also pretty good at finishing with his left foot. He strikes the ball well but not a thunderous a shot as Rooney. I not seen enough to compare close range finishing skills with Ruud who is a much taller striker, with Saha's aerial ability and Rossi, Smith and Ole, we could better waiting till January and assess the situation

SpaceMatlock

charleysurf said:
Tevez is not a front-line striker. He plays more in the Rooney role. How the hell could he be what we want? We need cover for Saha.
Smith? Remeber him?

Tevez would be a good buy providing he settles with many south Americans dont obviously. He would complement the more pacy, dynamic football we have played without Van Nistelrooy. Perhaps he is similar to Rooney but i wouldn't complain at having two Rooney's.

redrush

If we could get fat Ronaldo for about £10-15million could be worth a bid. He's till a better player than Tevez

skillz

He doesnt need to. Just give him the ball and he'll score, like Ruud.

yeaher

You're talkin roughly 40 mill for Tevez and Hargreaves, we don't have that kind of money to throw around

It's one or the other, and it will be Hargreaves

Wish we could get both though, Tevez and Rooney would rip up the Prem
pardonez-moi