£35m bid in the offing from Inter for Hamsik?

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Inter could break the bank to try and bring Napoli midfield star Marek Hamsik to San Siro.

The Italian champions flirted with Slovakian international Hamsik during the summer, but were told he was not for sale at any price.

However, the ex-Brescia man continues to dazzle Serie A supporters and remains a target for the Nerazzurri.

There are now reports in Tuttosport that Inter are preparing a mega bid for Hamsik that Napoli would be unable to refuse.

This alleged offer would see Brazilian star Amantino Mancini join Napoli on loan for the rest of the season and a fee of around £35m change hands.

Although Vesuviani chief Aurelio De Laurentiis is determined to keep hold of his key men, he would struggle to dismiss such a sum of money.

These reports seem somewhat far-fetched, however, as Mancini only arrived at Inter last summer, signing a big-money deal.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan8e.html

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
I have to say I have watched him play a few times for Napoli and twice for Slovakia. Very impressive and comfortable talent, can see him going a long way.

35m is a lot but i reckon he will be worth it in the long run.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
That's pretty unbelievable.

I've heard he's good but no idea he was that good, I really should watch one of his matches soon.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
£35m? Ive never even heard of him

Although I dont really follow Italian footy much anymore and I suppose £35m will only buy you a few pints on the continent nowadays

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
Napoli are not going to sell him unless they get a decent fee, but that one seems very unrealistic. Doubt Inter would pay that much. He said he is happy to fulfill his contract which runs out in 2013, is happy with the money and is keen to stay and develop at Napoli not so long ago anyway. Things are on the up for the club as a whole, he is not the only player constantly being linked to other clubs.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
True, he's come in and done the job very well.

Very similar to Giggs, injuries were taking their toll by the end of the 05/06 season and people were talking about him only having one season left, but he's just kept on going.

He can only go on for so long though, next season is most likely his last.

TuTuHimm

Can definitely write definitely correctly
weren't we linked to that Hamsik a few years back?

AttackingFlair

I've only watched a couple of matches with him in, but everytime he's been class. He's not just the only amazing youngster at Napoli in fairness.

VoetbalWizard

the lad can play. considering his age, i think he is a 25+ million quid footballer.

Add how daft inter are at transfers, i could see them being serious about 35 million.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Seems a good player.. But that amount of money is a very unrealistic..

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Just as unrealistic as Rooneys transfer... and we all know what happened then. I've not watched him play but heard great things about him from a few mates.