£35m for Andy Carroll | On loan @ WHU (the big, long, useless streak of pi**...)

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
This Carroll situation with WHU threatening legal action and now the FA granting an arbitration on it. Is it really happening or is it fictional?

Am I missing something completely obvious or what? It's a clear, clear red card, swings his arm with intent and he knows what he is doing (his face shows his anger and he is looking at Webb to see if he's seen him do it) and catches Flores on the head. Although Flores is a cheat holding his face, he was clearly struck by Carroll. What am I missing here?

Aint gota Kalou

Agreed, I have no idea why this is such a big deal. It's a clear red card, he knows what he's doing. I guess the only reason so much is being made of it is because he's their most important player and Flores has been a bit of a cheat.

Dominos

You can tell he's clearly pissed off by the way he throws Flores off him to begin with. Can't tell me it's a coincidence he then swings him arm outstretched from his body in Flores' direction. Lucky he was ducking at the time or it would have caught him square in the face, probably what Carroll intended.

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me
Never a red, not even a yellow. Flores should be punished for being a proper fanny.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How much did West Ham pay for him? £17m?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Can't see his career being a positive one.

Will carry on getting injured periodically and never scoring many goals but will forever be touted in the press as 'on the road to recovery' and 'aiming for an England place once fit'

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
He was out injured when he signed for us, he was injured when he went out on loan to WH.. He was injured half of last season when he signed for WH.. And now out again. Could be another Dean Ashton and probably retire by the time he's 26/27.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Absolutely stealing a living.
Not his fault that he constantly gets injured or that clubs are silly enough to pay him good money despite his limited ability. Bogarde would be an excellent choice for a footballer stealing a living.

Oo0AahCantona

Not his fault that he constantly gets injured or that clubs are silly enough to pay him good money despite his limited ability. Bogarde would be an excellent choice for a footballer stealing a living.
Yea its a tad harsh, then again he spends his whole summer on holiday and he's injured again. when it comes to multiple long term injuries sometimes its pure luck, other times a player isn't looking after himself to the best of his ability.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
Stealing a living. Comes across as the kind of player who doesn't really care about football and he's been grossly overpaid, i'd wager he makes triple what he deserves, and I use the term 'deserves' very loosely.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
God getting him back for chrome plating his range rover.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Don't get the vitriol against Carroll. He's a decent lad.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Don't get the vitriol against Carroll. He's a decent lad.
Wut? The same Andy Carroll who has been arrested, fined for smashing a glass in a man's face and publicly admitted to going to a Boyzone concert?