£400m transfer kitty within 5 years

Aaron

But at games you don't miss out on the pie, pint and 73.211 fellow reds sat with you.
Botchalism and overcrowding is almost worth not paying Murdoch even more money each month to watch something that occasionally looks as if something perhaps sticks out a bit sometimes maybe...oh no it doesn't but it looks as if it could do if you had the glasses, which you don't but you're glad you opted for a television and not a car or a holiday or that operation you so desperately need.

Aaron

If you go to the game, you can't hear the commentary, and if you miss something, you can't watch the replay.
You also can't take the satisfaction of putting Alan Smith on mute, a man with a voice so monotonous he can make the worlds greatest ever match sound like a snorefest.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
When I read the thread title I thought the Arabs had arrived. :(

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
So, Planet blows up because of the firepower of 3 hataks? A dozen hataks couldn't even dent an ori ship and our 304 destroyed the same ori ship with 2-3 shots with our uber asgard beams.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
If at all serious, that first post is possibly the most embarrassing in forum history.

Congratulations!