Çağlar Söyüncü - Leicester's 'Diamond in the rough'...

led_scholes

He is talented, he has physical attributes. However, he makes so many mistakes that it's hard to see him becoming a top defender.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Looks like Amazon have gone and cast somebody else as Elrond too. Tough year for the lad.

mark clatternburg

Supports
Leicester City
Terrible player, signed on a free, looks rather creepy on his photo. Very Atleti signing
Lads, Cags is a good defender, who was stuck firmly in the Bodgers malaise. Hewill be a success at Madrid. There is however, still a chance for you to nip in with a bid, though. Saying that, it would need to be a world record fee for a defender.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Lads, Cags is a good defender, who was stuck firmly in the Bodgers malaise. Hewill be a success at Madrid. There is however, still a chance for you to nip in with a bid, though. Saying that, it would need to be a world record fee for a defender.
He was an ok defender when playing next to Jonny Evans, a good defender. Has some qualities but was always greatly overhyped.

Oscar Bonavena

Nah, we only pay record fees for shite players if Man City pretend they're after him too!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm not sure what Rodgers has to do with all of his horrific individual mistakes and performances.

Aint gota Kalou

He has decent attributes but has no positional discipline. Wouldn't surprise me if he was coached into a very good defender.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
What are the chances they picked the smallest shirt possible to make him look stronk? he's bending the stripes ffs.
Pretty sure it’s a potato-chop. Unlikely Leicester would release him to shoot in a different clubs shirt before he’s officially moved. Fab uses these kinds of images all the time now.

Devil81

There was a period where Carragher was talking him up like the next Vidic.

Maybe there is a player in there that has fallen away at Leicester. Look at Savic, he's had a decent career with Atletico.

Ekeke

I think he'll probably do well there with Atletico's covering and hard work without the ball. When he was in form a couple of seasons ago he was really good. If he can recapture that form he's a heck of a signing

mark clatternburg

Supports
Leicester City
I'm not sure what Rodgers has to do with all of his horrific individual mistakes and performances.
Confidence? Overwork? Its not long ago that he was in the Premier League team of the season and linked with all and sundry. Same goes for Ndidi[, who’s stats were among the best in Europe. Barnes looks like a one legged baby, Vardy cant hit a cows arris with a shovel, Castagne is a shadow of what he was, need I go on? Even the crowd are defeated. The execs sat on their hands while Bodgers undid everything that had been built.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Confidence? Overwork? Its not long ago that he was in the Premier League team of the season and linked with all and sundry. Same goes for Ndidi[, who’s stats were among the best in Europe. Barnes looks like a one legged baby, Vardy cant hit a cows arris with a shovel, Castagne is a shadow of what he was, need I go on? Even the crowd are defeated. The execs sat on their hands while Bodgers undid everything that had been built.
Of which Evans arguably should have got the nod ahead of him. If I recall that season Soyuncu was good at the start and then the second half of it was everything we see today. A defender who has/had potential but makes far too many individual errors to be considered amongst the best or even 'good'.

mark clatternburg

Supports
Leicester City
Of which Evans arguably should have got the nod ahead of him. If I recall that season Soyuncu was good at the start and then the second half of it was everything we see today. A defender who has/had potential but makes far too many individual errors to be considered amongst the best or even 'good'.
Well, Simeone at Ath Madrid seems to know a good stopper when he sees one. Cags was destroyed by Rodgers. Time will tell.