Çağlar Söyüncü - Leicester's 'Diamond in the rough'...

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
@ROFLUTION Bloody hell is this fella your brother? Never seen so much mental gymnastics. Guy is massively overrated, even his defending there is appalling, go to the ball! That is then combined with a braindead red card which will help us even further. Finally, not a chance in hell he's even fit to wash Maguire's boots, even Lindelof is a better player.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
3 match ban? Which donkey comes in?
depends on the system and injury to Chilwell, if its a 2 it will probably be Ryan Bennett, but could see Morgan come in, if its a 3 and Chilwell is back it would be Bennett Evans Fuchs

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
not when he looked to be telling where he needed to be, that's leadership, maybe Harry was happy to defer to a senior pro where as with you he feels the need to take charge? if he has great, good for him and you.
It's not like I should care what you want to believe, you can have it your way mate.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He'll be a big miss for us when we play Leicester for the last game.

Okey

Click on Samid's user name, you will see option to stop ignoring.

Or click on your profile at the top right, you have option called 'Ignoring'. click on that, you will see the list.
Thanks!

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Captain Morgan to dust off his boots?

Is Huth still around? Or is he too busy playing schlong games on twitter?
Huth retired about 3 years ago due to injury, never played for us after 2016-17 season

Classical Mechanic

If you've actually watched Leicester and given them the eye test, you'll also have seen what an asset Soyuncu has been for them.
I have watched plenty of Leicester this season and the eye test confirms what the data does. He’s front foot but he makes mistakes that our centre backs would get crucified for. I’ve seen him give away at least 3 penalties this season and I have seen him take a straight red for petulance at a critical point of their season.

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
I have watched plenty of Leicester this season and the eye test confirms what the data does. He’s front foot but he makes mistakes that our centre backs would get crucified for. I’ve seen him give away at least 3 penalties this season and I have seen him take a straight red for petulance at a critical point of their season.
He benefits from not having a spotlight on him. Much like Ake or Mings both are incredibly overrated because theres less watching their every move for mistakes.

dbs235

Was a bit over-aggressive. But Wilson provoked him and pushed him into the net with no punishment. Seemed like both should have seen red imo.
Yeah I don't like that at all from Wilson. Shoved him into the net for to maybe save 2 seconds? I know players always do it but it's so unneccessary.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Crazy to do what he did, now their best defender is out for the remainder of the season.
Imagine the caf if Harry Maguire is banned for kicking some guy in a game we're losing anyway, when he's massively needed the last 3 games of the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I don't like that at all from Wilson. Shoved him into the net for to maybe save 2 seconds? I know players always do it but it's so unneccessary.
It was strange as they'd just gone 2-1 up! What was the rush!

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
How rough is the diamond exactly?
Very rough. Problem with these rash defenders like him and Bailly is that despite having a lot of talent - no guarantee they have the footballing brain to make it all click.

arthurka

Massively overrated in the first half of the season. Mostly because of the whole Maguire narrative. Piss poor in the second half of the season. Laughable that people have been selecting him in their team of the year.
Watched him a lot when he played for Freiburg and he always had these mixed bag performances there, bit of brilliance bit of absolute carnage. We could say he has handled his inner carnage well since he moved to Leicester but this was him being his normal self..

ROFLUTION

not when he looked to be telling where he needed to be, that's leadership, maybe Harry was happy to defer to a senior pro where as with you he feels the need to take charge? if he has great, good for him and you.

I suspect I watched him play for Leicester more often then you, he really wasn't a leader at Leicester, then again he wasn't being asked to be he came into the side playing alongside our club captain then had a more experience player once Evans replaced Morgan, people act differently in different situations, its shocking I know
Just curious, as people really slag me off for defending Soyuncu's (good) season (imo). As a regular watcher how do you see him vs Maguire?

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Just curious, as people really slag me off for defending Soyuncu's (good) season (imo). As a regular watcher how do you see him vs Maguire?
they are very similar in terms of ability on the ball and aerially, Soyuncu is quicker but Maguire more composed

Nick7

People aren’t slagging you off for defending his season. We’re doing it because you’re completely overrating his season. Second best defender in the league? He’s the second best defender in his own team!

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
People aren’t slagging you off for defending his season. We’re doing it because you’re completely overrating his season. Second best defender in the league? He’s the second best defender in his own team!
I don't know who the second best in the league is but they are so far behind VVD it doesn't really matter and it certainly isn't Soyuncu

ROFLUTION

We just disagree mate. Its OK.

Maguire is massively overrated in here too. Great leader mind you.

ChaddyP

He's a good CB and only turned 24 not long ago. I don't think he's the problem for Leicester but rather the CBs that partner him. Evans for example has been shockingly bad IMO and at 32 should be leading the like of Söyüncü.

But I couldn't care less because we're now in a fantastic position to qualify for the UCL and build a very strong team potentially.
Leicester fans would have you believe Evans was the better centre back when Harry was there

Bobski

Just seen the highlights of their game and his defending for the second goal is just incredible. Guard the ball to no-one while allowing the forward a free on v one against the keeper, bizaare stuff.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Just seen the highlights of their game and his defending for the second goal is just incredible. Guard the ball to no-one while allowing the forward a free on v one against the keeper, bizaare stuff.
If it was serie a, would have said match fixing

Robbie Boy

Leicester fans would have you believe Evans was the better centre back when Harry was there
I think that was just them being deluded and bitter over the Maguire transfer. They also seem to very much overrate Evans. I haven't been overly impressed with him during his time at Leicester.

Ekeke

Thread has gone crazy. He made an error and he kicked out. Guess who has done that before - Beckham, Rooney, Keane...

Maguire made a mistake recently too

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I agree, everyone is focussed on the red but the defending is comical. It reminds me of David Luiz, keeps standing off until they score but hey at least you didn't make a direct error. I'd rather a defender do what Maguire did and react to a situation and get beaten by some skill than not do anything at all.