“United don’t even fancy it” - Carragher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siezard

United got the Europa cup firmly in our hands and that's all that matters this season right now.

He'sRaldo

Yet again we weren't brave enough to fully go after the win. Yet again it bit us in the arse.

Very poor and disappointing from Ole.

Tyrion

Yet again we weren't brave enough to fully go after the win. Yet again it bit us in the arse.

Very poor and disappointing from Ole.
I dont think the issue was not being brave enough in attacking but not taking risks by making substitutes and only trusting 11 players.

He'sRaldo

I dont think the issue was not being brave enough in attacking but not taking risks by making substitutes and only trusting 11 players.
Yeah the risk taking is what I'm talking about.

Story of our season so far with all the draws, but this time the draw massively backfired against us as there was no 1 point to hide behind.

SeeMe

Supports
Porto
I think Carragher didn't say it straight, he is pointing out we have small team mentality, coach and fans too, especially on the game against Leicester city when we were not officially out of title race but fans and coach were happy to losing up 3 points as long as Liverpool didn't get into champion league. It said all about our mentality.

In football, winning momentum is very important, losing 2 straight home game before the final weren't help.

Zoo

Good for him. Hopefully the highlight of his season.

Lost bear

The limit of our squad, you mean?

We're a couple of good transfer windows away from having a squad as good as City's
That’s right. A bit of reality needs to be injected into the objectives here. In a year, maybe two, we’ll be ready.
Then we’ll kick the butts of Liverpool.

eire-red

He's such a twat. Only a couple weeks ago was he on BT Sport choking on his dinner, and watching Liverpool get ole'd away to Wolves and Brighton.

Should have lost his job a few years back. All in all, a worthy representation of the scouse majority. As much class as a week-old, hairy dogshit on the sidewalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.