1 win, 1 draw, 5 losses

sunama

Baghdad Bob
....this is our record from our last 7 matches.
Relegation form.

Why are fans so confident that we'll do anything good this season or the next? Why is our relegation form being ignored?
I've even read posts by some fans on this forum, who think we can win the EL this season, which is absolutely delusional.

We sacked Ralf, who knew exactly what was needed to take us back to the top. Arnold and Murtough (Laurel and Hardy) thought they could do a better job, but as we're now seeing, the pair of them are failing in the Summer transfer window (they thought that we'd be okay and when we got beat by Brighton 2 days ago, they are now in full panic mode. A competent DOF would've predicted this happening and not let it happen in the first place).
ETH is being set up to fail, by Laurel and Hardy. Not on purpose, but simply because they are not competent at their jobs and should be replaced.

At this moment in time, things are looking bleak and I can't see any positives.

Skills

Snitch
This whole ETH getting set up to fail thing is getting tiring.

It's almost as if, he's the one who's employing us. What a stupid, stupid way of looking at a football club.

peridigm

Ffs. Constantly changing the rules of the game and now they’ve gone and changed the season to align with the calendar.

cyberman

Give the man a chance ffs. This is getting out of hand.
ETH is backing himself, the club are backing him but the hysterical fanbase are as bad as ever.

JB7

Relegation form.

Why are fans so confident that we'll do anything good this season or the next? Why is our relegation form being ignored?
I've even read posts by some fans on this forum, who think we can win the EL this season, which is absolutely delusional.

We sacked Ralf, who knew exactly what was needed to take us back to the top. Arnold and Murtough (Laurel and Hardy) thought they could do a better job, but as we're now seeing, the pair of them are failing in the Summer transfer window (they thought that we'd be okay and when we got beat by Brighton 2 days ago, they are now in full panic mode. A competent DOF would've predicted this happening and not let it happen in the first place).
ETH is being set up to fail, by Laurel and Hardy. Not on purpose, but simply because they are not competent at their jobs and should be replaced.

I keep seeing this. If he knows so much about taking teams to the top why has he spent so little of his career there?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I've missed four home games at OT in 2022 - Spurs, Brighton, Norwich and Brentford.

I therefore haven't seen us win at Old Trafford since West Ham on the 22nd Jan :(

In more positive news... I might have to miss the Liverpool game....

Tony247

Relegation form.

This is over the top. Surely wumming?

Red Royal

I've missed four home games at OT in 2022 - Spurs, Brighton, Norwich and Brentford.

I therefore haven't seen us win at Old Trafford since West Ham on the 22nd Jan :(

Please just stay away all season!! :-)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Let me guess, you left the stadium a minute before full time?

m1tch

The question is, will we get more than 4 points from our next 6 games?

bludsucker

Relegation form.

You do realize that it was Ralf who presided over that abysmal failure. He contributed to 1 win 1 draw and 4 losses. What makes you think he knew anything about how to take us back to the top. I do not think that ETH is being set up to fail by anyone other than fan impatience. Most of is knew it was not going to to be a quick fix and the new manager needs time. But still there is knee jerk reactions at our first loss.

I say we look at what system ETH is trying to implement here and is the system wrong or the personnel needed to implement the system wrong. If its the latter then it need s to be addressed and will be addressed in coming windows if not this one.

Teja

We've consistently been a 65-70 point team since Fergie retired. One bad patch of form doesn't make us relegation candidates and an occasional 2nd doesn't make us serious title contenders.

Our level currently is that of an EL club that can get 65 points in the premier league.

downunder red

So it's not the players, managers or the Glazers. IT'S YOU!!!!! Please stay away from all home games until further notice.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
We've consistently been a 65-70 point team since Fergie retired. One bad patch of form doesn't make us relegation candidates and an occasional 2nd doesn't make us serious title contenders.

Our level currently is that of an EL club that can get 65 points in the premier league.
Even your 2nd place was 74 points (like our 3rd place last season) neither of us will be serious contenders for a while.. need to close the gap by 10 points minimum.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Before last weekend, we hadn't bothered playing a single competitive game of football since May. Joke of a club.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

We finally know what your username stands for.

Teja

Even your 2nd place was 74 points (like our 3rd place last season) neither of us will be serious contenders for a while.. need to close the gap by 10 points minimum.
We got 81 or something under Mou, but yeah agreed.