10 out of 10 performances from United players?

Irwin99

Random one, but I remember Phil Neville playing CM against Arsenal once and being superb. For the player he was, it was a 10/10 for him.
My favourite newspaper headline of all-time: "Who would of thought it: Phil Neville blows title race wide open" :lol:. It was the 2-0 match where Veron and Scholes scorred. Keane and Nicky Butt were injured and Neville partnered Veron in midfield with Scholes playing as a 10. Phil absolutely hammered Patrick Vieira all game. He was very humble in the post match about his performance saying the the club needed to get Keane and Butt back as soon as possible which was very nice and self-aware.

Sometimes I think Vieria got a bit too cocky when Keane was injured. He put in some superhuman performances against Keane and United at times but had some not so good matches against Neville and later Darren Fletcher.

Lentwood

De Gea vs Liverpool
Yeah, I was at that game, sat in the East Stand right behind DDGs goal....honestly....no exaggeration...Sterling and Balotelli were looking at each other like "who is this absolute freak in goal???". It was an insane goalkeeping performance...the crowd were almost willing Liverpool to create chances so we could see DDG make more saves!

I'm sure I have seen Rooney turn in a few '10s' down the years but my memory of when and against who might be hazy! Think there were games against Hull and West Ham were he scored 2nd-half hat-tricks to win the game and I think there were a couple against AC Milan that really stand out

adbrok

Ronaldo, but won't mention the 08/09 against Arsenal as that's too obvious.

Two seasons before, at Aston Villa. Scholes scored that goal (there's a video/tweet floating about the internet about all the bangers scored in that month)... but Ronaldo was absolutely unplayable in that game. He ripped the entire side he was on to shreds. And this was when he was getting booed up and down England.

He won player of the month twice in a row in this period, but that Villa game was the best of the lot.
Yes, Ronaldo in that away match. Aston Villa did all they can to stop him, but ronaldo just went into beast mode. What a very special young player he was back then.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Yes, Ronaldo in that away match. Aston Villa did all they can to stop him, but ronaldo just went into beast mode. What a very special young player he was back then.
It was like a switch flipped on in his head (compared to previous seasons). He would get brutally fouled, pick up the ball, and continue running at the same defender. Force of nature, probably my favorite version of him.

wangyu

Only 1 player is able to have a 10/10 performance and that is Messi so that is zero for utd

Tyrion

Yeah, I was at that game, sat in the East Stand right behind DDGs goal....honestly....no exaggeration...Sterling and Balotelli were looking at each other like "who is this absolute freak in goal???". It was an insane goalkeeping performance...the crowd were almost willing Liverpool to create chances so we could see DDG make more saves!

I'm sure I have seen Rooney turn in a few '10s' down the years but my memory of when and against who might be hazy! Think there were games against Hull and West Ham were he scored 2nd-half hat-tricks to win the game and I think there were a couple against AC Milan that really stand out
For a few years, DDG was incredible. Basically gave us a few league positions just through his performances. My Liverpool supporting family members hated him more than anyone.