10 points out of last 33 on offer.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Obviously this is including back end of last season. D

Doesn't look like improving much in next 5-6 games either. Definitely another couple of defeats coming you'd say too. Maybe a draw or two as well. We'll be bottom half come Bonfire Night and probably sooner I would put good money on it.

This isn't Oles fault. He's come into an absolute shambles. However it's plainly obvious he's not the man to save us. If he's going to go down I hope he takes Woodward with him. He does that and no matter how bad our results get our fans would adore him even more than we already do. If it looks like he's going to go he needs to speak out or nothing will change.

Fans talking about Poch, Allegri and Ten Hag coming in. Nothing changes until these charlatans are gone. Why would any top manager want this job right now? It's a death sentence basically.

BlueHaze

Had I been him I would have resigned. Yes, the owners and Woodward will forever be the biggest problem as long as they remain here but at the same time we need a manager who can steady the ship. If you look at the other clubs around us challenging for 4th there is no reason why we shouldn't be able to put up a challenge. But let's face it if this carries on we'll finish 6th as best.

I mean 10 losses in the last 19.. We're talking worse than Moyes here. The thing is let's say we got someone like Fernandes in along with a RW. I still couldn't imagine we would look any different. I'd honestly say that tactically Ole is even more inept than Moyes. Who the feck goes to West Ham and plays Matic McTominay and Mata in the middle and how the hell does he think playing Andreas on the right is a good idea? I honestly think out of all the managerial appointments we've made post SAF this is the worst one. The dreadful form of the ending of last season has carried on and we look worse and worse each week.

Alabaster Codify7

I honestly think we're going to pick up 1/9 in our next three league games. Ole is now looking like Moyes at his worst, and I dont think he's resilient enough to stop the slide.

AlwaysRed66

I honestly think we're going to pick up 1/9 in our next three league games. Ole is now looking like Moyes at his worst, and I dont think he's resilient enough to stop the slide.
I always hate predictions of results, as they always end up in disaster. Obviously we will now win the next three games based on your predictions. :lol:

Alabaster Codify7

I always hate predictions of results, as they always end up in disaster. Obviously we will now win the next three games based on your predictions. :lol:

I have never been more confident in my life than a draw at Newcastle and a home loss to the Scum. Arsenal I'm less sure about.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
11 games, 10 points. Over a season that's significantly less than that magic 40 which makes it relegation form.

Relegation form over a quarter of a season.

And sacking and replacing Ole isn't the answer. It doesn't solve the mess we're in.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He’s similar to Moyes in that he thought he’d be given X amount of years to build something. You can’t just neglect massive gaping holes in your squad because you think “ah there’s always next year!”

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Had I been him I would have resigned. Yes, the owners and Woodward will forever be the biggest problem as long as they remain here but at the same time we need a manager who can steady the ship. If you look at the other clubs around us challenging for 4th there is no reason why we shouldn't be able to put up a challenge. But let's face it if this carries on we'll finish 6th as best.

I mean 10 losses in the last 19.. We're talking worse than Moyes here. The thing is let's say we got someone like Fernandes in along with a RW. I still couldn't imagine we would look any different. I'd honestly say that tactically Ole is even more inept than Moyes. Who the feck goes to West Ham and plays Matic McTominay and Mata in the middle and how the hell does he think playing Andreas on the right is a good idea? I honestly think out of all the managerial appointments we've made post SAF this is the worst one. The dreadful form of the ending of last season has carried on and we look worse and worse each week.
If you resign, you lose a lot of money on the table plus his reputation (harshly) would be of a quitter

rhoff113

We will going down until all of the staff and players realize we aren't Manchester United anymore.

With transferts, we wait until a big player want to come. Years after years, no clutch players came. Ole is the worst in that case because he's still in the 2005 market.

Coaching, tactics, etc...there's nothing to see because we have too high standards without the competence.

Last edited by a moderator: