19 children and 2 teachers killed in Texas school shooting (24 May 2022)

RedDevil@84

Could the Uvalde PD have messed this up more?
Well, they didn't kill any kids themselves by spraying bullets wildly when the janitor showed some balls to open the doors for them pussies to enter.

So that's there.

Last edited:

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
The Uvalde Schools Police Chief Pete Arredondo should [REDACTED].

It's insane that he's neither been fired nor had the decency to resign. Early on, I was worried he was a suicide risk, but it seems he isn't burdened with a conscience. They did everything wrong in this incident, and the coward has yet to face any consequences. He, in effect, decided to wait to give the shooter more time to kill a bunch of kids and teachers and to allow the wounded to die.

ExoduS

So we have learned that "good" guys with guns and actual training are bunch of wimps who are not only scared to fight for justice but also obstruct the brave ones who would. If effing texans still act tough after this I am gonna lose it (I live in USA and texans are proud tough boys).

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Their pants were wet.
I highly doubt it. These are gun nut, roid raging males. They were probably biting their lips for being held back by 'higher ups'. I've already expressed my conspiracies as to what might be going on in America. I'm sure others have theirs too.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
I highly doubt it. These are gun nut, roid raging males. They were probably biting their lips for being held back by 'higher ups'. I've already expressed my conspiracies as to what might be going on in America. I'm sure others have theirs too.
These are definitely not roid ragers - otherwise they'd have gone in. They're middle aged paunchy dorks who like to take pictures with cutting edge weapons and equipment that they aren't paying for so they can improve their self esteem via social media.

Small dicked pathetic losers all of them. That none of them took initiative should pour all the dirt necessary on the "good guy with a gun" myth.

Withnail

"Yes and they need to be outside of this building prepared,” he said. “Because we don’t have enough firepower right now. It’s all pistol and he has an AR-15."

But banning them won't make any difference

RedDevil@84

It is becoming clear that the inaction of the police on that day directly caused a few deaths. Sadly the SCOTUS has clarified years back that police has no obligation to protect. But it seems it has an obligation to stop you from protecting yourself and your dear ones.