2 Senior Players Scrap At Training

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Telles :lol:
14 pages of speculation dedicated for a no name / irrelevant player.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Love it, pages of idiots speculating/hoping it was one of their least liked players and it was two no one gives a toss about :lol:

m1tch

Luckhurst said there is an age gap between the two. Lingard and Maguire are the same age. Also neither have won any plaudits this season. Doesn't make sense.
Don't forget that Jesse is still a young talent, so it could be easy to assume in error that there's an age gap, especially given Harry is our slowest centreback since Laurent Blanc.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Interesting that it was Hannibal and yet he was rewarded with a start against Palace despite also apparently being castigated and left out of the squad for his over exuberant display against Liverpool.

It’s almost like none of this is a big deal and the press might be trying to drum up more and more drama around the club, as if there wasn’t already enough.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Interesting that it was Hannibal and yet he was rewarded with a start against Palace despite also apparently being castigated and left out of the squad for his over exuberant display against Liverpool.

It’s almost like none of this is a big deal and the press might be trying to drum up more and more drama around the club, as if there wasn’t already enough.
There is never enough traffic and clicks Pexbo, never.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Maybe this is well off, but I thought I noticed a reluctance to play the ball to Hannibal in the first 20 minutes or so, until he starting looking for space more centrally.

DevilRed

Welp

Love this Mejirbri kid.

He has a temper on him. Willing to fight for the cause. Won't take losing.

Its no wonder this kid rubs people the wrong way. You've got all these cnuts in training, so called senior players, who show no desire whatsoever.

Some have the fecking nerve to go on instagram and even question whether it was a bad season. Maybe it was lost in translation but I almost laughed if it wasn't so sad.

Just play the kids and get rid of this lot one by one.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
To be very fair, some of Telles's defending has made me want to fight him too.

TheReligion

Abusive

Yeah it’s a complete crock of shit

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Not that I'm taking the original headline as gospel, but it does explicitly say 'senior'. This could be unrelated.
They're both senior players, though. Not as in "veteran" but as in members of the senior squad.

Revaulx

Are The United Zone a reliable news source?

If not, it’s somewhat amusing that a load of self-righteous posters have been given an opportunity to flaunt their disdain for others on the strength of one of their tweets.

Wixqaz

Supports
Celtic
Are The United Zone a reliable news source?

If not, it’s somewhat amusing that a load of self-righteous posters have been given an opportunity to flaunt their disdain for others on the strength of one of their tweets.
They're an agregator. Daily Mail is the source.

lsd

The Oracle
Maybe this is well off, but I thought I noticed a reluctance to play the ball to Hannibal in the first 20 minutes or so, until he starting looking for space more centrally.

Yeah I noticed that I think it's normal when you are playing with a youngster that you tend to look for other options to pass to.

Hopefully they will trust him more as he gets more experience

SATA

Telles should be picking someone his own age. Why go for a young player and teammate? Didn’t see him channel this aggressiveness towards an opponent on the pitch throughout his time here