2 Senior Players Scrap At Training

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
if they know who why don’t they just say? it’s just a training ground fight i’m pretty sure this happens quite regularly.

Robertd0803

We probably dont even need to guess, Lingard will post the actual fight on his Instagram later anyway while doing a stupid commentary in the background.

Fights happen (probably) all the time in training, this is going to look worse because we are in a shit state and everyones done with this season.

Irwin99

The picture does look like Linda Loaf and Slabhead so on that basis I am guessing it involved some serious hair pulling and possibly a chinese burn.
probably throwing hair gel at each other

dpansheth

Keane and Big Pete; read somewhere that Keane punched Heinze and went after Teddy Sheringham (although that one could be BS). Ruud vs Rio was another, although i'm not sure it got violent (Rio was defending Ronaldo)
Thanks, I meant during the era of Sexton/Atkinson?

diarm

This would be the most proud I've felt of our squad in years, but you just know it'll come out the fight was over Instagram followers or hair product or some shite.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
I heard they threw their hair gel at each other it got that heated

RedDevil@84

This would be the most proud I've felt of our squad in years, but you just know it'll come out the fight was over Instagram followers or hair product or some shite.
Pogba and Lingard fought over whose dance moves matched the one in the song.

Bojan Djordjic

Much ado about nothing. These things are bound to happen all the time but only because the club is going through its banter era, these events get magnified out of proportion.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Much ado about nothing. These things are bound to happen all the time but only because the club is going through its banter era, these events get magnified out of proportion.
Full on fights probably actually don’t happen all the time contrary to popular belief

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Could not care less. Hope they both broke a nail.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
More fun would be to work out who would win in a fight

I will start

Maguire vs Bruno