2 Senior Players Scrap At Training

Oldyella

From what I've heard over the years, these things happen relatively regularly without us hearing about it. As long as one of them didn't seriously assault the other it's no big deal.

Maybe the more telling issue is that we are once again hearing more about what's happening inside the dressing room than we should be.
Exactly. It's a big story as we are a bag of shite atm, but fights on training ground are hardly new.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Bruno vs Maguire. He’s been sick of him

nainaisson

I've seen Matic shove Bruno in the middle of actual official matches. So given that he's leaving and has nothing to lose, I'm guessing Matic decided to let loose and wail on Bruno in training.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Atleast it's not confirmed who threw the punches like it was crystal clear in that infamous Bayern Munich training bust up. :lol:

TrebleChamp99

Really hope it was a wild scrap.

Maguire stood there gormless and De Gea had the fury of a thousand stallions came out the locker room swinging.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Oberyn vs The Mountain vibes.
Yeah and like Oberyn Bruno would be feisty as feck but in the end one big slobber knocker and skull crushed from an exhausted
Harry

Someone

Something
This happens all the time, but considering rumored dressing room issues, this could be a problem.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
In the red corner it's

Hannibal the cannibal Mejbri

In the other red corner

His shorts are on fire... Harry Maguire...

Let's... get... ready to rumble!!!!!

hobbers

Dont base it on the silhouettes haha, if the Sun knew which 2 surely they would say which 2. Not something that's going to be super injunctioned.

And knowing our spineless bunch it wont even be a fight over anything football related. Most of our players dont care enough about football to fight over it. We see that every game.

GoldanoGraham

Thanks, I meant during the era of Sexton/Atkinson?
Paul McGrath, Norman Whiteside, Kevin Moran, Bryan Robson, Arthur Allbiston - all down the local after training for a full on session - they would have been scrapping amoung themselves and their shadows…..no mobile phones, no internet, no sky sports, no social media in those days - you could get away with murder!

For those of us old enough who grew up in them times - the not knowing was the magic of it all!

Revaulx

Paul McGrath, Norman Whiteside, Kevin Moran, Bryan Robson, Arthur Allbiston - all down the local after training for a full on session - they would have been scrapping amoung themselves and their shadows…..no mobile phones, no internet, no sky sports, no social media in those days - you could get away with murder!

For those of us old enough who grew up in them times - the not knowing was the magic of it all!
I used to encounter that lot in my local, The Griffin in Bowdon. I don’t remember any bad behaviour from any of them.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
If they haven't made it up they'd name them.

Something that would have happened every week when we had a competitive squad. Probably the softest team in the PL.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
I’ld like to think it was Phil Jones knocking the bollix outa Lingard or Pogba or Maguire or Shaw or Rashford etc etc etc

Strootman's Finger

Keane and Big Pete; read somewhere that Keane punched Heinze and went after Teddy Sheringham (although that one could be BS). Ruud vs Rio was another, although i'm not sure it got violent (Rio was defending Ronaldo)
I love Keane even more now (because of Heinze, not Sherringham)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I bet scraps happen regularly at most clubs, non story

m1tch

Jesse booked the villa in Dubai that Pogba was planning to book for some injury recuperation in October.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Probably Phil Jones kicking Maguire in the head like Hartson and Berkovic and Jones will be out for another 6 months

choccy77

Truth is, it happened in the canteen and Shaw heard there were only 20 pies left and he pushed Phelan out the way into Maguire, who failed to stop him and they fell over a table.