2 Senior Players Scrap At Training

Red_toad

Six pages in and not a single name? FFS.

Thought some of you lot would have scoured Twitter by now with something concrete.
It probably never happened and our fans are a bunch of sour cnuts who just love dirt about the players are on a click frenzy.
Ralf will obviously get asked in his final presser and deny it!

Corridor of Uncertainty

Should be fairly easy to confirm who these two players are when we play against Palace, just look for players with chunks of hair missing.

Woodzy

‘Manchester United don’t have a game for two weeks so let’s quickly make up a story to remind people how much of a disaster they are’.

laughtersassassin

As far as I recall, any time he's been fit, he has been in the squad and gives his all when called upon. He's has terrible luck with injuries but I don't remember any great length of time where he was fit, not being picked and turning down offers to leave, or anyone at the club questioning his attitude like some others we could mention. You seem a bit irrational about the lad.
Well it's nonsensical that people could hate Pogba and praise Jones in the same sentence.

But I'll leave them too it.

Jones should have been forced out a long time ago. No reason he should have been at United near this long.

I've got nothing against him but he doesn't deserve any praise compared to the next guy in this squad

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It probably never happened and our fans are a bunch of sour cnuts who just love dirt about the players are on a click frenzy.
Ralf will obviously get asked in his final presser and deny it!
I’d love if it Ralf poured fuel onto the fire instead, why not?

“yes, I told Luke Shaw that Harry Maguire had hidden his biscuits”

Smithy89

‘Manchester United don’t have a game for two weeks so let’s quickly make up a story to remind people how much of a disaster they are’.
We don't need reminding, we've been living it for years.

Withnail

Well it's nonsensical that people could hate Pogba and praise Jones in the same sentence.

Jones should have been forced out a long time ago. No reason he should have been at United near this long.

I've got nothing against him but he doesn't deserve any praise compared to the next guy in this squad
He wasn't really getting any praise, though, not that I agree with the poster that you initially responding to. Whether he should still be at the club or not is one thing but he's not pathetic or a disgrace and, in my view, certainly not worst of the lot as you had claimed.

Last edited:

Superden

i reckon i could take most of the man utd squad in a fight. lily livered pansies the lot of them.

phelans shorts

If you were in any kind of leadership position your team would hate you and seriously underperform if this were your mindset.

It’s incredibly how people think that you can just discard people like trash when they’re unable to work due to issues picked up on their watch and that doesn’t have a knock on effect.

laughtersassassin

If you were in any kind of leadership position your team would hate you and seriously underperform if this were your mindset.

It’s incredibly how people think that you can just discard people like trash when they’re unable to work due to issues picked up on their watch and that doesn’t have a knock on effect.
Cheers for the insight Jeff.

Little room for sentimentality in football.

Us making him leave likely would have done him a favour. Some people need a fresh start and us giving Jones an undeserved contract just kept his "Career" here going for no reason. He never played anyway by that stage.

Had he been released he would have had the pick of any team to attempt to revitalise his career. That's not discarding someone.

And realistically should have been sold before that too.

Last edited:

phelans shorts

Cheers for the insight Jeff.

Little room for sentimentality in football.

Us making him leave likely would have done him a favour. Some people need a fresh start and us giving Jones an undeserved contract just kept his "Career" here going for no reason. He never played anyway by that stage.

Had he been released he would have had the pick of any team to attempt to revitalise his career. That's not discarding someone.

And realistically should have been sold before that too.
I’ll put it simply. If I’m in a dressing room with Jones and see him get released because he’s injured having got injured playing for the club, I’m going to stop putting my body on the line for that club because why would I take that risk?

Crimson King

Training ground fights happen all the time, doubt there was anything different about this one except we're an easy target at the moment for tabloids.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
As far as I recall, any time he's been fit, he has been in the squad and gives his all when called upon. He's has terrible luck with injuries but I don't remember any great length of time where he was fit, not being picked and turning down offers to leave, or anyone at the club questioning his attitude like some others we could mention. You seem a bit irrational about the lad.
Not that long ago Jones was considered the most promising defender in England. Injuries have been awful but one thing about him is that he always gives 100 % on the pitch, something I would live to see in the rest of them. Most of our players have the ability but attitude, confidence and commitment has been sadly lacking. Whether that is down to management remains to be seen. I hope Ten Hasg is gi en the time and support to bring back the good days.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
While as people have noted, training ground scuffles are seemingly not uncommon, given everything that has gone on this season it is entirely believable that this is something worse.

laughtersassassin

I’ll put it simply. If I’m in a dressing room with Jones and see him get released because he’s injured having got injured playing for the club, I’m going to stop putting my body on the line for that club because why would I take that risk?
Would it be because of his injury or because he wasn't playing anyway even when he was fit?

Man's been at this club forever. He hasn't been getting in the team forever even when fit.

Wouldn't you also ask yourself why a guy who never contributes gets a new contract to keep doing the same? It's not like we ever actually expected him to start playing again.

Lots of teams let injury prone players go as well, it's not a crime. And as I said Jones himself would have been better served leaving and finding a club that would actually play him when he is fit.

Corridor of Uncertainty

Considering it was Carrick and McKenna who were in charge of the training when Ole was here, what's the excuse for the shit show before Ralf came in? I despise these players.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
No wonder McT slapped Rodent features down!
I heard that Bruno beaten the crap out of McT. Rodent features kept hitting him and quickly get 50 cm away from him. He knew that McT can't hit anything accurately past that range.

Withnail

Would it be because of his injury or because he wasn't playing anyway even when he was fit?

Man's been at this club forever. He hasn't been getting in the team forever even when fit.

Wouldn't you also ask yourself why a guy who never contributes gets a new contract to keep doing the same? It's not like we ever actually expected him to start playing again.

Lots of teams let injury prone players go as well, it's not a crime. And as I said Jones himself would have been better served leaving and finding a club that would actually play him when he is fit.
I mentioned this earlier but my recollection is that all of Jones' issues are injury related. You seem to be under the impression it's some kind of VDB/Lingard situation. When he's fit he's generally in the squad and has been given game time. He's a very good defender when fit.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I genuinely don't remember him being kept out of the team for footballing reasons. When was this?

Bondi77

I heard that Bruno beaten the crap out of McT. Rodent features kept hitting him and quickly get 50 cm away from him. He knew that McT can't hit anything accurately past that range.
McT would slap the absolute shit out of Rat face.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Considering it was Carrick and McKenna who were in charge of the training when Ole was here, what's the excuse for the shit show before Ralf came in? I despise these players.

You could have Fergie, Klopp and Guardiola running training and these shitheads would still be texting their journalist friends with; "Hmm, not impressed with them to be honest."