2 Senior Players Scrap At Training

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Luckhurst said there is an age gap between the two. Lingard and Maguire are the same age. Also neither have won any plaudits this season. Doesn't make sense.
What are you talking about? Lingard is still a hot prospect for the future!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Breaking: Man Utd duo involved in a training ground fight
Shocking news coming from Man United camp via Laurie Whitwell

Jesse Lingard and Harry Maguire had a bust up at Carrington training ground yesterday, it got physical and both also threw insults at each other.

Ronaldo & Rangnick had to intervene and seperate both the players.

It is reported that Harry Maguire was not happy with Lingard’s recent behaviour towards the club and his brother’s recent comments.

Yesterday morning Lingard went to Ralf Rangnick and told him he can’t wait to leave the club and doesn’t want to be involved in the Crystal Palace game. Man Utd captain Harry Maguire wasn’t happy about this behaviour and started having a go at Lingard which turned into a physical fight.

Lingard likely to be dropped for the Palace game and will be released by the club on 1st of June. The club has also accused him for leaking the dressing room talks to the Press.
I don't see anything on Whitwell's page - can you send a link

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can we delete this fake news from 'laure whitwell'?

He has not said that anywhere. It's somebody who's made it up and said it was posted by him. Zero source of it anywhere.

Wilt

Jesse Lingard and Harry Maguire had a bust up at Carrington training ground yesterday, it got physical and both also threw insults at each other.

It is reported that Harry Maguire was not happy with Lingard’s recent behaviour towards the club and his brother’s recent comments.

Yesterday morning Lingard went to Ralf Rangnick and told him he can’t wait to leave the club and doesn’t want to be involved in the Crystal Palace game. Man Utd captain Harry Maguire wasn’t happy about this behaviour and started having a go at Lingard which turned into a physical fight.

Lingard likely to be dropped for the Palace game and will be released by the club on 1st of June. The club has also accused him for leaking the dressing room talks to the Press.
Simple really, if Lingard doesn’t want to be involved in the Palace game …..don’t pay him.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Haha maguire haters, now you have to like him!
Nope, my dislike for Maguire has always been about his play and skill set on the field. I don't really have an issue with the off the field stuff. Most of which, are blown out of proportion. Not his fault he got made captain either.
If he starts performing on the field again, I'll change my opinion as I suspect many others will too.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

Im struggling with the logistics of this.

1.Did Lingard storm into Ralfs office where Harry happened to be present?
2. Did Lingard go into Ralfs office where only Ralf was present, but Ralf made sure to announce the conversation to the press AND Harry Maguire immediately?
3. Did Lingard text Ralf and Harry in a group chat?
4. Did Lingard approach Ralf on the training ground, crying and bawling, saying he doesnt want to go play and cant wait to leave the club, like a colossal toddler?

OR

5. Did nothing of that happen?

If your answer is 1-4, I have a bridge in Botswana with little wear and tear to sell you.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Im struggling with the logistics of this.

1.Did Lingard storm into Ralfs office where Harry happened to be present?
2. Did Lingard go into Ralfs office where only Ralf was present, but Ralf made sure to announce the conversation to the press AND Harry Maguire immediately?
3. Did Lingard text Ralf and Harry in a group chat?
4. Did Lingard approach Ralf on the training ground, crying and bawling, saying he doesnt want to go play and cant wait to leave the club, like a colossal toddler?

OR

5. Did nothing of that happen?

If your answer is 1-4, I have a bridge in Botswana with little wear and tear to sell you.
To be fair I could see that one happening...............
Now tell me more about this bridge.

Drz

Having paid particular attention to recent footage from within the club, it seems to me that it was Fred vs Fred disputing who gets to be in the new adidas ad.

USREDEVIL

Hilarious if true that Lingard keeps going on about wanting to leave the club. Buddy we don't give a feck, pack it up and bounce.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Nothing story. If our players are not allowed to be normal human beings, we better eradicate all expectations. In a real setting people argue and fight, especially when tired during training.

MrBest

Lingard starting a fight on Maguire, would be a interesting watch. Could be like David vs galiath or lingard squashed like an ant.

NewYorkRed

If Maguire did indeed have a go at Lingard then this is the first time I have any respect for him. Lingard can ferk right out of this club and ride the bench for a midtable team, which is his actual level. I hope Harry beat the shit out of him.

copen1945

This sideshow has been a welcome distraction to the sorry end to the sorry season.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Welp

What are the chances that one of them tackled the other roughly, the other took it poorly and now the press try to turn it into something important?