20/21 Valencia Player of the Year Thread

GazTheLegend

Tentatively bumping
God damn you but you're right

Picking a former world class attacking midfielder to suddenly have a world class season as an attacking midfielder feels like cheating except nobody else seemed to see it. He was so good against Luton randomly that I had the same thoughts though.

McTominay would be my pick too - randomly immense for Scotland as a centre back and puts in 2x as much work as the rest of our team so I'd not be surprised if he eventually come good like

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
God damn you but you're right

Picking a former world class attacking midfielder to suddenly have a world class season as an attacking midfielder feels like cheating except nobody else seemed to see it. He was so good against Luton randomly that I had the same thoughts though.

McTominay would be my pick too - randomly immense for Scotland as a centre back and puts in 2x as much work as the rest of our team so I'd not be surprised if he eventually come good like
I made this thread 2 weeks before that game though :cool:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I hope Ole trusts Mata more this season, our options are nowhere near as non existent as Ole made it seem like at the back end of last season.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This is an issue since we’ve signed Mata. No manager has really trusted him.
True and Mata's still going to find games hard to come by when the normal front 3 are firing but he can easily play in cases where the alternative is playing someone with a broken back :lol:

He should definitely play ahead of James as well

Andy_Cole

True and Mata's still going to find games hard to come by when the normal front 3 are firing but he can easily play in cases where the alternative is playing someone with a broken back :lol:

He should definitely play ahead of James as well
He was my favourite non United player before we signed him. Then probably my favourite player of the last 7 years (with not much competition until recently!).

I’ve always been frustrated. Play him in his best position which isn’t the right wing!