2010 UEFA European Under-17 Championship

Ekeke

And another very well taken goal makes it a hattrick just after half time, assist for number 4 scored by Orti.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Keane goes past 2 to set up a decent chance for someone.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Afobe the closest thing to an English danger man so far.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Keane more involved now and England are the better for it.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
1-0 HT

Keane silky as always and increasingly involved. Johnstone pretty much unemployed.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Keane's started to fill out a bit this season but still gets knocked off the ball at times.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Very close from Wickham. I fail to understand the hype though. He looks pretty average on the ball.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I would've given you a proper answer but I'm watching it on Norwegian Eurosport.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
When I watched United - Arsenal u18s, I wasn't overly impressed with either Aneke or Afobe, despite having heard rave reviews of both. They both seemed to be from the 'teach athletes to kick a football' school of academy players, which is very disappointing considering the rhetoric coming from Wenger about how we're about to start seeing the results of the academy system he implemented.

Contrast with Keane and Thorpe, who are gangly, lanky, skinny lads and I'm pretty proud of our kids tbh.
Once again this rings true. Keane and McEachran were a cut above on the ball while Afobe caused some problems early on with pace and power.

Minkaro

Wisdom looked good tonight. That one run where he ended up on the left of the Greek box was immense