2010 UEFA European Under-17 Championship

Ekeke

Special in general. A future star in Europe, the type of player that gets named in people's fantasy XIs. I would score McEachran 100/100 for technique.
I'd score you 100/100 for insanity.

His technique is good. Very similar to Adam Johnson's technique. But he's not quite Zidane.

dicko

On that day England lined up like this: Chris Day (Tottenham Hotspur), Gary Neville (Manchester United), Kevin Sharp (Leeds United), Darren Caskey (Tottenham Hotspur), Chris Casper (Manchester United), Sol Campbell (Tottenham Hotspur), Mark Tinkler (Leeds United), Julian Joachim (Leicester City), Paul Scholes (Manchester United), Robbie Fowler (Liverpool)

Last England squad to win the U-17 world cup, some of the best players in the premiership era are there
I seem to remember reading years ago that only about 1% of youth internationals make it to full internations. If that is the case, that side is impressive. Neville, Campbell, Scholes and Fowler had many games for England, Caskey and Joachim both had reasonable careers. Chris Casper was unlucky with injuries.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Wickham could have had a hat trick today, missed 2 one-on-ones. He's an impressive player though, very strong, quick and direct and decent technique. You can see why there's so much interest in him.
I didn't watch the final but in the other matches, including the semi-final, he looked like a big lump with decent pace, relatively speaking. It would be typical if he decided to turn it on in the one game I missed though.

Ekeke

Agree with the above. Physically he's quite impressive and works hard enough, but technically unimpressive.

The commentators were laughing at £5 million bids for him during the final. I'm not sure why they're laughing, there are no guarantees he'll ever be worth more than that.