2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

goin4glory

This was a populist election and only one party nominated theirs. Losing to Trump confirms Hilary as the most disliked candidate in history. Congrats DNC you're just as responsible for 4 years of Trump as his trash voters.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Yeah its common that it overreacts a bit, and hits back. Uncertainty and risk are evils in themselves, so when info arrives there is generally a bounce-back.

In addition, many believe the sentiments of humans makes us naturally prone to overreaction.
I think people are overreacting.

Even if Trump wins,it will not be the doomsday predicted.

For one thing,Trump isn't even conservative.He just knows how to win the conservative vote.

InfiniteBoredom

Barrack Obama will stand a mere 3 feets away when president elect Donald John Trump get sworn in.

Congratulations, America, you played yourself.

@berbatrick you are the God Emperor of CE now.

Winrar

trump narrows margin on PA to 40k. if bucks county remotely follows the same pattern luzerne did, PA is trump's.

bleedred

this is it. I think the main reason so many americans voted trump is to stick the middle finger to the establishment.
Thats eqivalent to jumping into a lion enclosure to give a middle finger to the zookeeper

Minimalist

I think people are overreacting.

Even if Trump wins,it will not be the doomsday predicted.

For one thing,Trump isn't even conservative.He just knows how to win the conservative vote.
I agree to be fair. He'll probably get money for the wall but that's probably the most extreme thing.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
This was a populist election and only one party nominated theirs. Losing to Trump confirms Hilary as the most disliked candidate in history. Congrats DNC you're just as responsible for 4 years of Trump as his trash voters.
It's all Joe Biden's fault.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
So glad the Dems were the grown-ups and chose the more electable candidate.
Fair enough. You deserve your moment. You were right.

Looking at the way the white working class people voted, I reckon Bernie had a better chance than Hillary.

Carolina Red

Staff
The Turkey hits so so hard

Edit: and I'm a product of the white working class, and might I say... The white working class can go do one

Winrar

Thats eqivalent to jumping into a lion enclosure to give a middle finger to the zookeeper
don't underestimate how stupid people can be.

though if stuff on wikileaks is true about DNC pushing away bernie, it's understandable why quite a good number of bernie supporters aren't voting for hillary.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Yeah, if you look at it, Michigan and Wisconsin were supposed to be safer than Colorado. Hasn't happened that way.
I think it can go to 268-269 but can't be tied exactly. At least that's what I got when I was adding things
She lost Wisconsin and Florida and North Carolina already.
Cheers guys but I wasn't talking about the accuracy of the diagrams prediction but more about if fl, nc, nh, Ohio and Nevada will be enough for Trump. And if he gets wisconst, which equals Nevada and NH, he should have it, no?
Like Bosnian said, if it ends at 269-268, what happens?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Wonder what Trump is thinking now. Must feel like that Peep Show episode where Jez tries to throw that job interview.

prateik

Lead in PA down to 36k. Will still hold on though.
Michigan looks tough

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Cheers guys but I wasn't talking about the accuracy of the diagrams prediction but more about if fl, nc, nh, Ohio and Nevada will be enough for Trump. And if he gets wisconst, which equals Nevada and NH, he should have it, no?
Like Bosnian said, if it ends at 269-268, what happens?
If no-one gets to 270, the House decides who the President is (and I believe the Senate decides Veep). So basically, Trump would win.

mav_9me

I am seriously depressed. I don't know what to do. I am an Indian in America. Always knew there was racism but didn't expect this. And then I know family who voted for him. One of the biggest con jobs in the history of civilization mixed with racism and bigotry.

Untied

Okay folks in the US: Who can turn this around by 2020? Newsom? I know @Raoul mentioned Bernie but he really will be too old by that point, though he'd obviously need to be central to any rebuilding strategy.
Kanye West

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
You reap what you sow. Or rather you let others reap what you sowed last season. Or...look basically if you keep treating your garden like shit; leaving areas to rot and die, water only the few roses in the fancy pot, smash the greenhouse and use toxic waste as fertiliser, don't be suprised when eventually a big fecking awful Godzilla emerges from the pond and grabs you by the pussy. #Novictimblaming.
On the bright side we'll always have Sparks.

Status
Not open for further replies.