2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Basically, it seems the two stories were about Trump paying for abortions and the other about a compromising sex tape.

Load of crap. All very well saying that now when thing is over. Guys a gobshiye

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Yeah, which is why it's astounding when you think about the way his career has played out so far. Looking at him, you'd get the feeling the only way he win a race is Forrest Gump'd it.

I think Dems need a white man after Clinton though, 'firsts' only go so far.
Well we still need the first Hispanic. Probably already had the first gay President. Probably have already had an atheist also, albeit a closet one. We had one who could use the handicap parking spaces (no not W, I mean FDR). Transgender, Muslim, Jewish, are also among the barriers yet to be broken.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Anyone please feel welcome to come to the pub tonight and I will buy you all a free beer and meal too. No Drumpf supporters though, it's my right to refuse admission.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Here's a genuine cnut for you

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Let's hope the amount of extra votes don't affect the difference between which Hillary beats him there.

Abizzz

I'm confused. Is this whimsy, parody?

A proper rich person is someone who has a lot of money. There's no other qualification.
Indeed. And by observing one's choices one can get a feeling whether a person has a lot of money or simply claims to have a lot of money.

Don't get me wrong, Trump does have a lot of money compared to (probably) all of us and most of the world. He has nowhere near the amounts of money that he claims to have though.

Carolina Red

Staff
I've got Four Roses Single Barrel, or Lagavulin like @crappycraperson . There's some vodka somewhere too, that'll be coming out if things take a turn for the worse.
I've heard good things about the 4Roses, just never tried it myself because I end up buying something I already know I'll like lol.

Hopefully like my 101, your vodka will stay hidden in the cabinet!

Status
Not open for further replies.