2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The people who voted for Trump are going to be massively disappointed. He is still fundamentally a corporatist liberal with socially progressive views. These Alt-Right hipsters, evangelicals, constitutionalists, interventionists et al will be sorely disappointed in what they get.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
You should save that comment and bring it up when he moans about how Trump is an idiot next year. I'd wager he is the kind of guy that will
He is a dick, he was a dick at school and he's obviously still a dick. i think i'm just gonna come off facebook.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
The people who voted for Trump are going to be massively disappointed. He is still fundamentally a corporatist liberal with socially progressive views. These Alt-Right hipsters, evangelicals, constitutionalists, interventionists et al will be sorely disappointed in what they get.

You still believe this?

And some cheery thoughts to end the night with:

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Jesus

I don't follow politics and this may seem like it's picked from sensationalist made up headlines or something. How can an entire country vote for someone who said he wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico? (if its true)

Deleted member 101472

I guess at this stage you're just hoping he has decent advisors.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
You still believe this?

And some cheery thoughts to end the night with:

Trump is a bit weak on the principles - as in, he will do whatever he wants as long as it is convenient to him. I seriously doubt anyone who has spent their entire life being a NY liberal (even in Republican terms) is going to turn into a far right nutter this late in life.

hobbers

Trump won the female vote in Iowa.

So much for the white men only argument.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Think she could win the popular vote. California just started counting.

But he'll win the electoral college by a lot.

Carolina Red

Staff
I'm almost in tears right now. I can't believe what my country is doing. I can't believe how absurdly ignorant and intolerant my country is.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
I am not sure he is sane though

Redjazz

So polling error of about 2-3% killed her in swing states. 538 had her down 2-3% following Comey. She could have withstood that error margin without the comey thing.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I guess at this stage you're just hoping he has decent advisors.
Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm hoping his attention span is too short and he's more interested in taking junkets overseas - and he leaves everything to his advisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.