2017 NFL Losers Pool

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Here's how it works. Each week you pick one team to lose their game. You can only pick a team once per season. If a team you pick wins or ties, you are eliminated. Deadline for picks is the first kickoff on Sunday, no exceptions. If you want to pick a Thursday or Saturday game, you must pick before kickoff of that game. If you forgot to pick by first kickoff on Sunday and want to pick the late game or MNF, you are out of luck. If you miss a week, you are eliminated. Last person left wins a juicero.

Here is the schedule for week one. Post which team you think will lose in this thread.

THURSDAY, SEP 7, 2017
GAME TIME/SCORE LOCATION

Kansas City at New England 8:30 PM Gillette Stadium

SUNDAY, SEP 10, 2017
GAME TIME/SCORE LOCATION

Arizona at Detroit 1:00 PM Ford Field
Atlanta at Chicago 1:00 PM Soldier Field
Baltimore at Cincinnati 1:00 PM Paul Brown Stadium
Jacksonville at Houston 1:00 PM NRG Stadium
N.Y. Jets at Buffalo 1:00 PM New Era Field
Oakland at Tennessee 1:00 PM Nissan Stadium
Philadelphia at Washington 1:00 PM FedEx Field
Pittsburgh at Cleveland 1:00 PM FirstEnergy Stadium
Tampa Bay at Miami 1:00 PM Hard Rock Stadium
Indianapolis at L.A. Rams 4:05 PM Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Carolina at San Francisco 4:25 PM Levi's Stadium
Seattle at Green Bay 4:25 PM Lambeau Field
N.Y. Giants at Dallas 8:30 PM AT&T Stadium

MONDAY, SEP 11, 2017
GAME TIME/SCORE LOCATION

New Orleans at Minnesota 7:10 PM U.S. Bank Stadium
L.A. Chargers at Denver 10:20 PM Sports Authority Field at Mile High

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Why don't we do it on a platform like Espn and have a group from here ?. Oh wait I didn't realise that this is the opposite of survivor

Phil

Fun and games.

This week is impossible, I'll go Chiefs

muller

I'm going to go big and save cleveland until later in the year : Chicago.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Why don't we do it on a platform like Espn and have a group from here ?. Oh wait I didn't realise that this is the opposite of survivor
Played in one of those survivor pools a few times. Best one (can't remember the year), there was a big upset the first week, one of the favorites to go to the SB lost to one of the favorites to finish with the worst record, at home. Had 30 or so people in the pool, 26 of them were eliminated in week 1. Week 2 say another upset and a winner crowned. We restarted in week 3 got as week 9 before we had another winner. Had one more pool which ended on the final week.

I have heard of others where they managed to get 4 or 5 survivor pools completed in a season.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Played in one of those survivor pools a few times. Best one (can't remember the year), there was a big upset the first week, one of the favorites to go to the SB lost to one of the favorites to finish with the worst record, at home. Had 30 or so people in the pool, 26 of them were eliminated in week 1. Week 2 say another upset and a winner crowned. We restarted in week 3 got as week 9 before we had another winner. Had one more pool which ended on the final week.

I have heard of others where they managed to get 4 or 5 survivor pools completed in a season.
:lol: Yeah, kinda like if Chiefs win week one in this :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Hoping for a Chiefs upset right now, so I'll go with the Browns.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Hmmmmm.

Don't want to use the Browns or Jets up early. Plus not sure what to expect from the Bills they just might fall apart this season as well. Dolphin's do not inspire me with confidence.

Chargers might not be a bad pick. Chiefs, be a good week to get them out of the way as a pick.

Feck it, I'll go along with the majority and pick the Chiefs.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I'll not be in the least bit upset if the Chiefs win :)
Me neither! Playing Brady, Cooks, Gostkowski and their D/ST in fantasy this week as well so I hope they have a stinker. Unlikely, although never sleep on Andy Reid when he has enough time to prepare. I don't know it by heart but his record after his team's bye week is very impressive.

Just so happy football is finally back.